NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

A little late Hi

Hi,

My name is Piotr and I come from Poland. I've been passively watching all the videos with no engagement and I felt that it's time to change this and join the forums, join the community.

My "hi post" is a bit late, because I'm currently on my 57 day of detox. WOW I never thought I would go so far, where mmorpg games were my life. 57 days ago, I looked back in my life and realised how much I lost because of gaming: love, money, people, time and whats most important myself. I want to change it and become a better person. OK, I think that's all for introduction, I'm goin now to start my daily journal, hope to see you there. Thank you for your time and hi again :)

Welcome fellow lurker! I entered the detox the way you did and I am now at day 70, I am the happiest I have been in years.  Reconnected with my emotions and body in a healthy way.  I am getting joy from so much and just glad my "rewiring" did not take the full 90 days or longer.  Would not have mattered though...I was quitting this time and the other times were just warm ups!

Hi Piotr and welcome! :)

Good job on taking that big step forward to start engaging and an even bigger congratulations on reaching day 57! Now we can all spur you on to nail the last stretch :)

Congrats on your 57 day of detox :)

I encourage you to participate in the forums for both feedback and giving support.  It really helps sustain your momentum to get through the 90 day detox.  Isolating yourself from a support group can leave you vulnerable, especially during the initial stages of detox.  There are great folks here who share valuable advice and also understand the struggles.

Danni

It's amazing to look back and see what you've missed out. Now look back at those 58 days and see what you would have missed out on if you had continued gaming.

It's pretty hard to forsee the massive changes that a detox could bring but I'm keen to hear from you.