NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Sashi's Art

Sashiku

I have been drawing for years but video games kept me from practicing as much as I wanted to. I even made up my own character and intend to write some books and illustrate her into them. My art style is very... cutesy and kind of odd. I really enjoy it though, regardless of my odd art style. I won't be posting any game fan art and trust me, I drew loads of it. I hope the amount of art I am posting isn't a strain on the servers. I won't post all my art here, there is just too much. Here is a link to my DeviantArt if you want to see all my art, including game art I haven't removed yet. If you don't like furries or ponies, please disregard this forum post.

http://sashikuchan.deviantart.com/

Okay, here are some of my favorite drawings.

Two of these are brand new, done in the past 2 days. The *true friends* sketch and the one with the little girl riding the cat. xD

TABLET AQUIRED White.png

Sashiku White.png

happy_birthday_joan_by_sashikuchan-d8ctapz.png

Lovely Day.png

Everypony Gets Sad sometimes.png

How to catch a Derpy.png

Mori's Logo TEST.png

Bunny.png

Sunset Adventure.png

True Friends.png

Edited by Sashiku

• 2 weeks later...

Love the pictures of the hippie girl and the space crocodile! Did you do them in a day?  I really like the style of your art.

Thank you~! I intend on uploading everyday again once I get well. :D maybe I will draw today, Dunno yet. Best I've felt in a week.