NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

New talk: Discovery 2016 Toronto

Cam Adair

Hey everyone!

Here's a clip I managed to get from my talk in Toronto about our community and other insights into gaming addiction. One thing I want you guys to take away from this clip is that many more people are beginning to take our issue seriously than a year ago. The feedback from this session at the conference was very positive and I'm seeing a shift in how many organizations recognize our issue as a real one. Very exciting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUdrtZigFL4

Good talk - and I'm glad people are starting to take this seriously. Most people I talk to about this think it's a bit of a joke. "Man up" or "Get your shit together" is what you'll usually get. But when you tell them it's like an ecstasy addiction (if not worse), they start to think twice. 

Maybe one day when I'm no longer an addict, I can do public speaking on this stuff too :D

Your public speaking abilities improved a lot if you compare this talk to your first talk. Your calm on the point without being boring. Congratulations to your improvement!

I agree, constantly looking around the room like you were takes a lot of courage, well done @Cam AdairxD

Your public speaking abilities improved a lot if you compare this talk to your first talk. Your calm on the point without being boring. Congratulations to your improvement!

I agree, constantly looking around the room like you were takes a lot of courage, well done @Cam AdairxD

Thank you!