NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Loggers Gonna Log

Thanks Cam.

I'm currently working on some entrepreneurial things while polishing my resume.

Doing preliminary research on a teaching model I want to apply for my YouTube Channel.

Awesome! Let me know if I can help at all. I have experience in these areas :)

You're right to notice that it's best to focus on living life and not just simply avoiding games. Sometimes a relapse can teach us important lessons, learn from it and keep going! 

I can't find better words to describe what you wrote. We think of detox mostly in means of avoiding gaming, where this is only one side of the coin, the other one is to improve our lifes. Second aspect, should be repeated more often, cause people rarely think about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man. Lot of stuff went down with my family over the last couple months. Long story short, I realized they're pretty damn abusive to me. So, cutting ties with them. Also, moving to California.
And tossing my gaming console in a pond.

Welcome to California! 

• 2 weeks later...

Man. Lot of stuff went down with my family over the last couple months. Long story short, I realized they're pretty damn abusive to me. So, cutting ties with them. Also, moving to California.

Great to see you back on the forum.

I remember we shoulda be accountibily partners couple of months ago. Are you interested into it right now?

Greetings, Mad Pharmacist

• 8 months later...

I'm still alive and working through a lot more than just games. I'll share the details later, but it's all blabla (childhood torture, sexual abuse, assault). Working with several groups and a therapist, diagnosed with PTSD, hate family, etc.

But here's the shit worth highlighting. 1) I've shared all the crazy shit I've endured with my wife and she still loves the hell out of me. Heck, she even sees how I'm pretty damn strong despite shit. 2) the more I face my traumas, the more I see myself as a badass instead of a fuckup. I mean, shit, most people aren't as strong  as me even when they start with advantages. 3) I'll continue this list later. 

• 4 weeks later...

My Game Destroyer ways totally approve! The pond is making good use of your console.