NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

What Do You Do when You Have Nothing To Do?

Falky

Ok I've been sitting here for the past hour now whilst my Fiancee is watching her rubbish TV. It's around 22:30 and I'm bored out of my skull, it's that sort of time where I would pop into a game for an hour or so whilst she watches her garbage.

I'm in that sort of state where i'm too tired to learn anything new or exercise etc. But not tired enough to attempt sleep...without the tv, there's not much for me to do to unwind and relax.

What do you all do when you reach this sort of point?

I either join with my wife rubbish TV, read some fiction or convince her to do smth. with me(playing card games or watching something we both like). But on the other hand i go to sleep at aroun 21:30 :D

Lol she watches things like The Only Way Is Essex and I just refuse to watch that stuff. I may have to think of something to do once they day's end has come. May just meditate or something.

I mostly go out for a walk. For me thats a viable option because i live in a nice area, with plenty of nature. Also on our grounds (we have 2 buildings on a big terrain) we have sheep, 2 ponies and we grow plants. There is always something to do, watch or hug :).

It made me laughing btw, your writing style of your boredom hehe.

I mostly go out for a walk. For me thats a viable option because i live in a nice area, with plenty of nature. Also on our grounds (we have 2 buildings on a big terrain) we have sheep, 2 ponies and we grow plants. There is always something to do, watch or hug :).

It made me laughing btw, your writing style of your boredom hehe.

Glad I made you laugh haha ^^, unfortunately I live in quite a rough area with lots of house around, we have a few fields but it's not the nicest of walks.

I used to have this. I'd play games around that time as well. Now I try to go to bed early and read some fiction. At first, it wasn't my cup of tea but after a while I started to enjoy it.

I may have to try this and read a little bit more. I have a few books I can read at the moment so I could meditate for 15 mins, then read a little bit afterwards.

Thanks for the tips guys. :)

Ok I've been sitting here for the past hour now whilst my Fiancee is watching her rubbish TV. It's around 22:30 and I'm bored out of my skull, it's that sort of time where I would pop into a game for an hour or so whilst she watches her garbage.

I'm in that sort of state where i'm too tired to learn anything new or exercise etc. But not tired enough to attempt sleep...without the tv, there's not much for me to do to unwind and relax.

This is what I do:AdiBPrO.jpg?fb]

Haha just kidding.I find something new to try.I read books, go out for a walk or w/e. 

I basically think what do I not feel like doing right now? And that's what I will do.Sure gets me out of the boredom lol

Side note: If I had a girflfriend i'd just had sex with her.. Like what the hell, no brainer... Try a new sex position or role playing 

This is what I do:AdiBPrO.jpg?fb]

Haha just kidding.I find something new to try.I read books, go out for a walk or w/e. 

I basically think what do I not feel like doing right now? And that's what I will do.Sure gets me out of the boredom lol

Side note: If I had a girflfriend i'd just had sex with her.. Like what the hell, no brainer... Try a new sex position or role playing 

I've had my allotted sexy time for this month xD ...so that's out of the option lol!

Hello Falky!

I responded to this thread yesterday but deleted it.  Anyway, what about audio books?  I dunno if you've got that in your local library, but it's a relaxing way to indulge in a good book if you don't want to sit for hours looking at words and unintentionally skipping paragraphs because you get tired from reading.  (that's what happens to me sometimes, especially after a long work day. )

Also, as a side project, are you any good with craftsmanship of any sort?  Like building things?  Well, if you are, I thought it would be a cool idea to make something for your new baby, like a cradle or a small bed, or a night-stand.  Painting the wood with non-toxic paint is also kind of relaxing too. 

Hope this helps!

Hello Falky!

I responded to this thread yesterday but deleted it.  Anyway, what about audio books?  I dunno if you've got that in your local library, but it's a relaxing way to indulge in a good book if you don't want to sit for hours looking at words and unintentionally skipping paragraphs because you get tired from reading.  (that's what happens to me sometimes, especially after a long work day. )

Also, as a side project, are you any good with craftsmanship of any sort?  Like building things?  Well, if you are, I thought it would be a cool idea to make something for your new baby, like a cradle or a small bed, or a night-stand.  Painting the wood with non-toxic paint is also kind of relaxing too. 

Hope this helps!

Yeah I may check out the audio book suggestion, perhaps learning Spanish in audio book form. Yeah I'm pretty good at craftmanship, but at around 10pm and with no space or money it'd be quite hard for me ^^. Unfortunately were not having a baby anymore...girlfriend did another test and she wasn't pregnant so I think it was just a faulty test maybe

Hello Falky!

Hope this helps!

Yeah I may check out the audio book suggestion, perhaps learning Spanish in audio book form. Yeah I'm pretty good at craftmanship, but at around 10pm and with no space or money it'd be quite hard for me ^^. Unfortunately were not having a baby anymore...girlfriend did another test and she wasn't pregnant so I think it was just a faulty test maybe

Sorry to hear about the false pregnancy, but then again.....it must have been a reality check too, in regards to the responsibility involved with raising a child?  Expenses, discipline, lack of sleep, etc.  :)  Best prepare for it when it does happen. 

Hello Falky!

Hope this helps!

Sorry to hear about the false pregnancy, but then again.....it must have been a reality check too, in regards to the responsibility involved with raising a child?  Expenses, discipline, lack of sleep, etc.  :)  Best prepare for it when it does happen. 

Yeah, well I knew everything involved and we kind of had everything planned. What will be will be I guess.