NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

First day

Tanvir

Hello game quitters,

I'm Tanvir an international student in Vancouver, Canada. It's been almost 3 years since I first stepped on Canada's land. So, I just uninstalled my game and came here right away just to keep myself busy. I have tons of school work to do yet I'm here wasting my time coz I wanna run away from it. This is me running away from responsibilities thats how I live my life and don't want to live like that anymore. 

There will be more about me in my journal (coming soon).

Hoot Hoot

Update: right now I need to go out there and explore and relax a bit so see y'all later.

Edited by Tanvir

• Guest featured and pinned this topic

Hi Fanzio, lets help each other, yeah? Wanna talk and share daily experience? drop me a message please. Would love to talk to you. It should help us a lot I think. 

Hey Tanvir, your situation looks somehow very similar to mine as for the aspect of escaping busy stressful things. Hold on ! Am on day 1 too !

Hey Tanvir! Wish I knew you were in Vancouver when I was there - would have loved to meet up :)

I know right. When I was watching your TEDx talk video, I got so excited and thought I might be able to meet you and have an awesome time. Any plans for visiting Vancouver?

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Hey Tanvir! Wish I knew you were in Vancouver when I was there - would have loved to meet up :)

I know right. When I was watching your TEDx talk video, I got so excited and thought I might be able to meet you and have an awesome time. Any plans for visiting Vancouver?

Not at the moment but I'm sure I will be back at some point :)

• Guest unpinned this topic

Welcome! I think a lot of people can relate to your situation of escaping responsibilities.

Best of luck and look forward to your Journal. :) 

I have a research paper to finish and also I have to make powerpoints for the presentation and and and I got accounting's mid-term next week, right after the presentation. way too much work. Journal is gonna be up next weekend I think. Cam says, "plan ahead". Doing the same hope everything goes as planned. 

And thanks man!