NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

hello !

fanzio

Want to say hello !!!

After trying to stop I don't know any times and getting back few weeks later because of... need to escape... , I want to do it with support !

Yesterday, played 19 hours...

Will let you know !

Happy to be here !

• Guest featured and pinned this topic

Thanks to your nice messages ! That gives me hope !

It's have always be very strange as I have always been able to not play and not miss game at all for few days, and then suddenly play these 10-15hours a day, several days in a raw, sometimes several weeks... all with having NO-ONE imaginating that I was playing. None of my friends knew exept i told once my best friend 2 years ago. But then I told him I stopped (which was not true...I just wanted to stop).

So I know I will never be completely on the safe side...

But today I have been out doing music ! Then had 3 skype with my closest firends ! Now bed!

• Guest unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Welcome friend! Keeping your mind busy and your day active is the key. Also try to eliminate any games or consoles from sight and not allow the temptation.

If you're a PC gamer then uninstall every game form your PC and get rid of things like Steam, Origin etc. Also If you haven't yet create a Journal on here to log everything that's on your mind and to keep yourself accountable.

Best of luck & hopefully look forward to your Journal soon! :)