NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Nate's Daily Journal

Nate B

5/17/16 - Day Sixty-Seven. Today went alright, with a fairly simple day at home. I got to relax a bit between spending some time online, talking a bit with my parents, and reading through a book, among other things. 

Today was difficult with staying away from gaming stuff on youtube while I was watching other channels, but that's what happens when my "recommended" channels were predominantly video games for a long time. Otherwise, things have been going pretty normally.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5/25/16 Day Seventy-Five. It's been a while since I posted. I got to camp a few days ago, so life has been really crazy, and I haven't been able to post 'til now. From now on, I'm just going to post on weekends when we have off, so communication is really going to slow down, but I'll try to have somewhat longer updates to compensate.

Otherwise, staying away from games shouldn't be a big issue while I'm at Camp. I'll try to keep you guys posted!

• 3 weeks later...

6/11/16 Day Ninety. As of today, I have successfully completed my 90 day gaming detox! It's been a journey, but I am thankful for the way my lifestyle has changed by staying away from games for so long. 

I'm hoping that I can stay away from the games from now on, and I'm planning on selling my PC at the end of the summer when I return home. I think that camp is going to teach me a lot between now and then, and I've already grown to appreciate the time I haven't spent gaming. I'm giving a big shout out to the game quitters community, I couldn't have done it without you guys! I hope that you guys stay strong in living your own, gaming-free lives!

Edited by Nate B