NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Just saying Hello

Nate B

Hello Game Quitters Community, :)

My name is Nathan, and I am a 21-year old college student. Gaming has been a huge part of my life up to this point, but it has been interfering with school and otherwise distracting me from other, better life choices, and so I've only recently decided to take a stronger stance against gaming in my life. I would like to consider myself as somewhat of a modern renaissance man in terms of having a wide variety of interests, but have hardly followed through with any of them due to gaming and related media (youtube, reddit, etc.) taking up so much of my time and energy. 

Today I decided that I needed to start the detox and really begin to branch out more in my life. I would like to spend more time on my studies, improve my physical fitness, and focus on some new hobbies to replace gaming, such as writing and learning piano, among other things. This has been a fairly short introduction, but I do hope to interact more with the community as time goes on. 

• Guest featured and pinned this topic

Yo Nate! Welcome to the forum man. Awesome to have you here with us. It sounds like you have all the right ideas for new things to do instead of gaming, so you're starting off on the right foot. Also, love signature quote - master that and you'll go a far way. :)

• Guest unfeatured and unpinned this topic