NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Torleif's Journal

ThePerfectApology

Day 57 (17/4/2016) - "The unexamined life is not worth living",  "Karpe Diem, seize the day"

I am going to the military tomorrow and therefore the likelihood of giving regular updates about my detox is uncertain. The curve of my life is heading in a positive direction; many ---  my parents especially --- say I am happier than ever. Before going I will print out a bunch of SMART - goal templates and fill them out. Also reading Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" is on the do to list. It's important for me that I make a battle plan for how to reach my dreams now, and not when I am in the army. Not so far in the future I will reach the US and I will prepare myself for the ultimate adventure: traveling to Mars. I KNOW that it is possible, almost palpable in a sense. What I have to do now is figure out how to get to that point.

Gratitude journal:

-I am grateful for being alive after reading "When Breath Becomes air" by Paul Kalanithi. There is great wisdom in knowing that one day you are going to die.

-Kindle Paperwhite

-Mars colony

-Love and compassion

-amazing family

-books

-clouds and blue sky

-forest clad mountains

-warmth from sun

-calculator

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply