NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Tan, Med student Journal !!

Autodidact

I'm trying to do exercise everyday and feel my time with interesting stuff such as online business, go to meetup, practice guitar.

I can notice the urge when I'm bored or stress, I think I'm gonna get more sleep for efficient function during the day.

Keep it up guys !!

It's been a while. I think I need to live my life differently to reduce the stress in daily basis. Although, i stopped gaming. I need to fulfill the void and change my pattern of living to deal with stress from study.

find 3 types of activity and Do it!!!

What are the top 3 things that stress you out currently?

It's been a while. I think I need to live my life differently to reduce the stress in daily basis. Although, i stopped gaming. I need to fulfill the void and change my pattern of living to deal with stress from study.

find 3 types of activity and Do it!!!

What are the top 3 things that stress you out currently?

I think i stress myself out by wanting everything to be under my control. It's perfectionism.Other factors are ADHD which make my daily performance harder than normal and sleep deprivation which makes everything worse. I try to cope my stress by exercise, eat healthy and meditate but it seems to be overwhelming. Everytime I depress and stress, I always think about gaming !! 

Fight for freedom everyone !!!