NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Meditation

wookieshark88

Is "Fitness and Nutrition" the right place for this topic? I figure that meditation is fitness and nutrition for the mind.

I use headspace.com and it works great for me! I've actually used it enough to get a code for one free month of headspace!

I'd like to give it to the Game Quitter folks because you're all awesome and deserve it!

I do have some conditions for giving it out:

1. I ask that you complete the free 10 day trial first. This is so that you don't waste any free days on the take 10 series. Also, it means that you're invested enough to take full advantage of a free month. I'm not going to ask for any proof, but you'll feel like a better person if you don't lie. :)
  2. First person to post their request will get a PM with the code. I'm online for only a short while each day so it might take a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is "Fitness and Nutrition" the right place for this topic? I figure that meditation is fitness and nutrition for the mind.

I use headspace.com and it works great for me! I've actually used it enough to get a code for one free month of headspace!

I'd like to give it to the Game Quitter folks because you're all awesome and deserve it!

I do have some conditions for giving it out:

1. I ask that you complete the free 10 day trial first. This is so that you don't waste any free days on the take 10 series. Also, it means that you're invested enough to take full advantage of a free month. I'm not going to ask for any proof, but you'll feel like a better person if you don't lie. :)
  2. First person to post their request will get a PM with the code. I'm online for only a short while each day so it might take a few hours.

?Hey wookie,

I have used Headspace for a couple years now and I agree, it's great! I had tried meditation before, but Headspace is what got me to make a regular habit out of it. I have come far enough with it that I now feel comfortable doing meditation silently, so think I'm going to end my subscription but... to anyone who is curious about meditation, I can't recommend it enough. Great program.

I believe that I'll be able to transition to completely unguided sessions at some point, but I love trying out his different visualization techniques. So far my favorite visualization technique is the one from the creativity series. I got the promo code for doing 90 days in a row so it's become a daily habit for me too!

• 2 weeks later...