NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

NON-GameQuitters Challenge - Don't Worry, It's Better than you Think

Paul A.

Don't worry, it's better than it sounds. Lately, I've been using the GameQuitters forum more as social media, constantly checking for replies or likes on my posts. Anyone is susceptible to this, but especially someone like me because #1: I'm a teenager, and #2: I'm stuck at home. That's why I'm instituting what I call the "non-GameQuitters challenge," meaning I will only visit the site when I have something to post, or I want to read someone else's posts. No checking for replies and likes, except when I find I have a notification when I go to post or read. I waste a lot of time on this site when I could be spending my time more productively, like watching SNL reruns or anime :P 

Hey Paul! This is definitely something you need to be aware of. The best way to do it with the forum is to have 1 time each day you post anything you need to post and then check what you need to check. 

The thing is, there will always be "another" way to procrastinate. There will always be another game, another forum, another social media site, etc, etc, etc. It's most important for you to think about WHY you are spending so much time on the site, or in games, etc.

Are you using an agenda yet to plan out your day? If not, that is where you should start. :)