NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Shaun's Journal

shaun

On the first day, my emotions and psychology experienced some twists and turns, but my reason told me that it's okay. This is normal. Today, I washed clothes, cooked a meal, actively lived, and did not play games. Remember, I have been playing games for more than ten hours every day since then.

My brain went blank, and I remembered what my father told me when I was a child, that electronic games are heroin. I don't believe it, but now I feel like I'm no different from a drug addict, like a waste.

• Like 1

I want to improve my learning ability and earn high scores and recognition from my supervisor through my own efforts in at least one course at UBC.

1. Clarification, high scores, and confidence

2. Continuously understanding and improving, knowing how to learn and improve

3. I aspire to success

4. Perhaps I need a friend who can make progress together

2 hours ago, Laney said:

Welcome Shaun! I feel you with the feeling no different from a drug addict. So glad you’re here.

Thank you, today is the second day. I am trying my best to control myself and not touch the game. I accidentally opened a video website just now, and the game content made it difficult for me to restrain myself. Maybe I need to go out for a walk or something else,

The withdrawal reaction is much scarier than I imagined. Once I don't know what to do, I will fall into fear and subconsciously want to open the game. Moreover, at this time, nothing can attract me and I can't do anything.

I lost sleep last night and woke up very early today. The lawn mower outside the door makes it difficult for me to sleep. It may be because I am too tired now, my mental state is not good, and I am a bit dazed. I had breakfast two hours ago, but I started feeling hungry again.

After a nap, I feel much better, at least I don't have the feeling of being top-heavy anymore. I just feel a lot of pressure, maybe it's the upcoming exam.

Come on, Shaun. Everything has just started.🫠

• Like 1

At the end of the second day, I couldn't help brushing Tiktok for an hour. Although I haven't played League of Legends anymore, I feel like my reactions are becoming sluggish and my efficiency in doing things is gradually decreasing.

The mentality of avoiding problems still exists, and I don't think I have developed a willingness to take responsibility and face difficulties. It seems that autism is my personality, but my inner desire is not like this.

Useful points from the video: 1)Be the one who initiates social interaction or events , don't wait for other people to invite you 2)Show your geniune, true and authentic self to others, never just agree with whatever. Voice your opinion 3)Be comfortable with rejection that way you can meet more people and increase your chances of forming deeper bonds. 4)Go to the places where you think you can find people who have the same interests as you.

As a former League of Legends player, what he said is very true. Except for truly exceptional talents, most top lol players improve themselves by training for over ten hours a day. This kind of achievement may seem very beautiful, but you wouldn't want to live like this.

When I realized that my life was starting to crumble like a cliff, I knew I had to quit.

Thank you for the platform provided by CAM. I think I still have the opportunity to change myself.

Today, I will work harder and face the difficulties in my life directly.

The first three days are thought to be the most agonising. Congratulations! I've already finished one-third of it.

Today's game addiction had no effect on me, but I did spend one or two hours surfing various entertainment news sites. I'm not sure if this is considered a failure, but I'll do everything I can to avoid it.

I began napping and stopped masturbating. Quickly repairing my mental condition allows me to keep positive sentiments and mental well-being.

I started cautiously doing my homework and memorising some information. I told myself that I needed to be nice and patient with myself.

I hope I can make good use of my time in the next 5 hours. So, see you in 5 hours.

I'm back.

The work was not completed as expected. On the one hand, the goals I set were too high and unrealistic. On the other hand, my efficiency and concentration ratio were not high enough. High intensity work only wanted me to quit and find something to spend time with.

I probably haven't studied for too long. I'm like a baby now, struggling to learn how to walk, and a child my age has already started running 1000 meters. I feel a bit of the pain of disabled people now, but the difference is that I still have the opportunity to recover.

I suffer from insomnia at night still, but good night

Good morning, it's the the fourth day. My sleep quality is still very poor, which makes me have to consider doing some exercise every night.

I woke up early in the morning, but I was very sleepy and would lie in bed for a long time. I will sleep for two or three hours in the afternoon, and then continue to suffer from insomnia at night.

I always think about the summer vacation, which is not right. I need to focus on the upcoming exam

Today I went out to participate in a field exam. The questions were not difficult, and I answered them very well. When walking through the forest, I feel very happy. Perhaps I am suitable for becoming a forest researcher.

At the end, I enjoyed a BBQ, although the bread was not large and im still hungry, the taste of the sausages was right.

The scorching heat of summer approaching, the shadows under the noon sun, the dazzling sunlight, and I am inside.

A great satisfaction.

• Like 1