NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Neon's Journal

NeonCat

@Markus thats fair enough. I came back to this today because it was pretty late at night when I posted and I reacted a bit harshly. I think I'll stick around the forums to track my progress. Thanks for your comment, it was helpful to see that there are people here who aren't supportive of ppl like that.

• Like 1

March 21st 2023.

First day of spring and first full day of no games. I spent more time on youtube than I would prefer, but none of it was about games. I also went for a walk and emptied the dishwasher. I believe that I can stick to it this time 🙂

On 3/21/2023 at 8:34 AM, Markus said:

Yeah, it's unfortunate he's a Jordan Peterson AND Alex Becker fan... I still hang around since I use the forums mostly for tracking my process.

On 3/21/2023 at 8:40 PM, NeonCat said:

@Markus thats fair enough. I came back to this today because it was pretty late at night when I posted and I reacted a bit harshly. I think I'll stick around the forums to track my progress. Thanks for your comment, it was helpful to see that there are people here who aren't supportive of ppl like that.

I used to follow Peterson closely for about a year or two after I quit games in April 2019. I'm not as active as I used to be around here, but guys around the forum and I mentioned his videos/writing/advice quite often in our diaries. Mind you his content then was more in line with "Peterson the psychologist" line, rather than "Peterson the public commentator" he branded himself into after 2020-2021. You quitting games is a bigger deal than what Cam Adair thinks about Jordan Peterson anyway, so welcome onboard 🙂

• Like 1