NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello

Hello everyone, I'm Marty. I'm a 32 year old carpenter with an amazing wife and 2 awesome kids, and I want to quit video gaming for them and also for myself. I've been addicted to video games since I was a kid. It started on playstation with crash bandicoot and moved through sega dreamcast, playstation 2 and 3, and then a gaming computer. I think things got really bad after I played Oblivion on my friends xbox sometime in middle school. I got really sucked into role playing games. I played that, fallout, skyrim, got into world of warcraft for a while. I also tend to get hooked on games with any kind of building element to it. I don't know if anyone here has played Dwarf Fortress, but that game alone probably ate up years of my life. The social aspect of gaming never appealed to me. I'm a shy person and I'm not good at talking to people, so I would play alot of single player games. I think that led to me avoiding people and isolating even more than I already did, which led to me being depressed alot of the time. There are things that I want to accomplish in my life that video games get in the way of. I've wanted to be an artist for as long as I can remember, and I want to have my own construction company some day, but I always played video games in my free time instead of putting the work into things that matter. I've neglected my family because of video games, ignoring my kids and not spending time with my wife. I want to be the man that I should be in my home, and I need video games out of my life to get there. I've tried many times in the past to stop playing, but I eventually come back to it every time. I heard about game quitter years ago, but I never made the commitment, thinking I could just stop playing on my own. I signed up for respawn, and I feel like this time around will be different because I have help.