NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello I'm new

PastTense

How on earth is this different than the subreddits for various topics? like reddit.com /      r/keto, fitness, loseit, mealprepsunday, etc etc?
initially this seems to be just another commercialized "forum" a business made to retain clients.

by the way are there any virtual meetings?

This is a forum for people which have problems with things like reddit or internet in general. Its a place for people which want to move on, not use even more stuff like reddit. No one said its anything special. Of course its monetized, but you dont have to pay to use the forum.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 4:29 PM, PastTense said:

How on earth is this different than the subreddits for various topics? like reddit.com /      r/keto, fitness, loseit, mealprepsunday, etc etc?
initially this seems to be just another commercialized "forum" a business made to retain clients.

by the way are there any virtual meetings?

As @Lobares2 pointed out, the forum is free. I come here regularly for almost four years and I haven't paid a single dime for any of the courses here. Nor are those courses billed monthly or something, so there are even no "clients" to hook permanently. If I make a living helping people by teaching English and @Cam Adair makes a living helping people by quitting games, how's that any different?

As for the second question, I'm not aware of any such thing here. My opinion would be that this forum is not that big to have those meetings regularly.

• Like 1