NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

What do to with small bits of time?

ChristopherWSmith

Hey everyone,

I'm on Day 2 of this journey of not gaming.  One of the difficulties I've had in past attempts to quit gaming is, "what do I do with my short bits of time (3, 5, 10 min)?"  Work is stressful and in between calls I would open up a game on my phone and take a short break to relieve the stress.  I'd like to use this time more productively, but I don't want to spend it on my work, or my side business - or mindlessly on social media.  Any suggestions on what I can do with these short bits?

If this is in the course, please let me know - I'm only just starting Module 2. 

On 1/10/2023 at 11:58 AM, ChristopherWSmith said:

Hey everyone,

I'm on Day 2 of this journey of not gaming.  One of the difficulties I've had in past attempts to quit gaming is, "what do I do with my short bits of time (3, 5, 10 min)?"  Work is stressful and in between calls I would open up a game on my phone and take a short break to relieve the stress.  I'd like to use this time more productively, but I don't want to spend it on my work, or my side business - or mindlessly on social media.  Any suggestions on what I can do with these short bits?

If this is in the course, please let me know - I'm only just starting Module 2. 

I usually get up and stretch my arms, legs, neck, and back and then go for a quick walk. Something unrelated to calling, computers, and social media will be refreshing. Maybe fill your water.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...