NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Wooha, This is the right place

Hey all my name is George!!!

As it seems I am super excited right now for being among you guys

Really content that Cam made it happen, a salutation for you Cam

So what's my story?

First of all I have to get a picture of me so that I feel more human in the forum, anyway....

Secondly, about me:

- I am 27 years old, time is flying & I like it actually, being the same is boring

- I don't like getting bored, I am too energetic by nature

- I played - excuse me I have to do this ...- erm,,, playED videogames for 19 years. I have struggled with 'em, trying to quit, for nearly a decade, I don't remember how many exactly. Certainly more that 7, so 7+!

- I am an only child so with a father that was fulfilling my every major desire I ended up before puberty drown in video games, my ''real'' then company..

- As you people, I don't accept defeat, not when it matters! I struggled, I fought myslef, I made peace with myslef, than I learned to work with myself and finally after many many relapses I learned to forgive myself, work even closer with him and the result. Complete total victory.

- I am fresh from getting rid of these ''games'', drugs actually, currently 1,5 month. Still this time it is different for many reasons I would need time & space to explain efficiently.

The thing is that for the first time of my life I really took this desicion. Seriously and completely. It's that simple. It is just that I am now ready for it. For the first time of my life I don't think of games... Oh my God I really don't.. I don't long for 'em no more. I was crazy about 'em.

But to be fair, I did research. I worked with myself as I said. Found out why. Why was I that hooked? You see I was a nerd during my early puberty years. Alone, with my social skills in a dramatic situation and so on. But I wanted more and more importantly I knew my soul, I felt it, I knew it was not my path to live a pseudo life!

So slowly, really slowly I began my first steps of self improvement around my 18 years. I thank for my ugly years back then because it was my prologue, my preparation period.

Now I have accomplishments to look back and even more to look forward. I am a martial arts trainer. An internal martial arts trainer, I deal with the body, the energy inside & outside of it, the health and offcourse self defense + the art of movement. I lift weights to a natural, healthy, strong level.

I visit natural places, mountains, lakes from time to time, it is important for me since I love nature too much.

Tantra & Yoga have become a major part of my psyche, since I start attaining their classes one year ago, really a transformative experience, hard yet simple to describe.

I have fulfilled a child's promise to myself and learned tango. Now I am beginning my first salsa leassons and I can't wait!

mini - P,S,: Not to mention that the hottness level in these dances is...... Way above the roof top!

I now have people to call, people call me as well, it is a big surprise for me because it is something new to me. My past friendships didn't last, due to compatibility and the fact that I was fleeing from friendship, locking myself in my dream worlds, erm sorry dream prisons I meant ;)

Still good friendship is something new to me and it needs time like everything else to get well rooted.

So these last 8 years have been really educational and constructing for me, in more than one ways. My only problem.... was... video games.

Even though I made progress, my mind was never completely free. Wise people say that ''where your mind goes, your energy follows'' and it is damn true. Our physical body is also energy, so if I think of fantasy games all day, guess where my body will carve to end up.. infront of my television, yup. So I knew I have to kill this addiction. It was an addiction, you guys know it as well as I do. Now for the first time of my life I think of nothing obsessively. It is a new era for me. For the first time I have nothing to be pulled into - and it feels damn good!!!!

I am still picking my pieces and fixing my soul, my habbits, all that I want to do with myself etc. Still the level of ideas I've been having it's insane! But so logical, my energy is being channeled to various things not sucked into this black hole I call video games.

I have restarted writing poetry, it is better than ever, I am also saving music rythms. I have bought notebooks from the bookstore to keep track of my thinking, my philosophical ideas, my solution & life ideas I've been giving birth to, almost every day! I'm telling you it nuts! It is like you stopped ejaculating for big periods of time and now you have all this spare energy loose!! It is loose baby, and it is constantly increasing, my brain health gets stronger cause it has stopped giving fuel to heal this addiction of mine, which means brothers less anxiety. Which means by modern science + old classical treatment schools, a better overall health.

So here I am to share and help, if I am able to, with all you guys who have started their way back home, back to their natural self, the self we are born to become or are aspiring to do so.

Stay high, vibrate sexy, be healthier than before, and freakin ask me whatever you might want. I'll interact more with the community as the days go by, it's the main reason I am here.

Bye all,