NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I'm tired

dedensyde

Gaming exacerbates drinking which leads into cigarettes. I'm going to sell my console tomorrow. I have been coughing up tar for the past 3 years and I haven't left my house in that time either.

I know this post is probably going to fall into the void with no support, I have 8 different mental illnesses and even you people will judge me. Thanks for reading. 

I'll do this on my own as usual

Good luck and keep at it! 

Listing the reasons why you want to quit each thing on paper and putting them on wall might help. Makes it easier to reflect on why you started the journey when you're tempted to relapse. 

As for mental illnesses, getting support from a professional helps a lot if you can afford it. I'm going through therapy at the moment and it helps me to reflect things differently.

It can get tough but don't give up! 

Edited by Markus
  • Like 2

On 10/12/2022 at 6:42 AM, dedensyde said:

I have 8 different mental illnesses and even you people will judge me. Thanks for reading.

The last thing we'd do is judge you! We're here to support you and help in whatever way we can. I'm taking medication for bipolar disorder, so I can relate to you with the mental illness. You're not alone! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

its been a while since you posted this. I hope that you are doing well. Just so you know, no one here wants to judge you in anyway. its a huge step that you decided that you want to change your life and get it all together, I congratulate you on that. The initial phase of change will come as a challenge, so hang in there bro. and if you want to share your progress or anything, feel comfortable sharing it here (^///^)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...