NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

The Life Gamer

Fortress

Hi, My name is Aden and I have been  playing video games since 1992 when I was 5! I never saw it as an addiction more like a fun way to improve my skills and hang with friends but looking back at it now I never really excelled in school, don't have much friends and every job I ever had I was either fired or just quit. I thought maybe im just an introvert but I have also started so many projects outside of video gaming but always ended up quitting them. I told myself maybe I can become a streamer since I love to play video games so much but that never took off...I just loved gaming not the social or marketing aspect of that. Now that im 34! "rolls eyes" I just want to make something out of my life! I want to have skills outside of gaming that could possibly make me money! It's crazy when books were first invented people said that you could have a reading addiction and after that was TV, then video games and now phones. I curious to know by me quitting video games will all the things I wanted to do/become manifest into reality? Will I become the actor, the animator, the entrepreneur, or the music producer? Who knows but for the first time in over 24 years im gonna give it plus ultra! Today is the first day I quit gaming. Whether it will all be in vain and ill still be in same spot a year from now is one of my greatest fears but finding this website/community I believe it's a great step in the right direction.

• Like 3
  • Like 1

Welcome! Quitting games is certainly not the end all be all, but it will make the possibility of achieving those big goals a lot more real. You’ll find you have a lot more free time to pursue other ventures, which may just translate to success in your goals. The road you’ve chosen certainly won’t be easy, but then again, nothing worth doing in life is easy. You’ve made the right choice by deciding to quit video games for good. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

• Like 1