NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 1604 (Written on 17.04)

Day 565: No Useless Videos
Day 563: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 167: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 157: Being in bed before 23:15

3 Things I did right, no matter how small.

-Once my co-worker told me about the way to present things, started applying his way immediately.
-Soaked nts for the next day in advance for the first time since I wrote about it here
-Asked my management whether the letter was their initiative or coming from above so that i could better prepare myself for the conversation on Thursday mentally
1 Thing I could do better
-I must find a way to stop dozing off in the evening and it needs to be something nutrition related, don't know yet what but something must be done...

Entry 1704 (Written on 18.04)

Day 566: No Useless Videos
Day 564: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 168: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 158: Being in bed before 23:15

-3.5 hrs deliveries
-about 1.5 hrs workout right after that
-Having gone to the bike shop to have the pro look at my bike
-I am really really considering the nutritional consultation.

Entry 18.04 (Written on 19.04)

Day 567: No Useless Videos
Day 565: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 169: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 159: Being in bed before 23:15

-Trying the new pitch template and managing to do 9 sales in 6 hrs (New record. The previous - 8, awesome!)
-Once more the bike kept doing noises on Wednesday and thuersday even after the pro looked at it so I've gone there again, this time leaving it there.
-about 23 hours fast
-I was wondering a bit too much after the conversation with management. could have finished my two other tasks and possibly closed another sale to complete to 10

Entry 19.04 (Written on 20.04)

Day 568: No Useless Videos
Day 566: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 170: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 160: Being in bed before 23:15

-Called bike shop to ask them to check the bike 3 hours before their closing time, been though they eventually ended up being too busy to check it and possibly fix it.
-9 pomodoros
-When the bike chain broke, quickly going home and replacing bike. Then continuing deliveries with the replacement bike. ending up in completing 26 deliveries
-put sunscreen on legs and neck

• Like 1

Entry 20.04 (Written on 21.04)

Day 569: No Useless Videos
Day 567: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 171: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 161: Being in bed before 23:15

-Made an effort to ride on the old bike instead of using a chain from an unknown origin to fix the bike.
-6 pomodoros at least =/
-Usually on my usual bike I do at least 3 deliveries an hour, but yesterday after 5 hours i was on an average of 2 per hour, despite that in about 3 and a half hours I put extra extra effort when I got wind form the amount of deliveries and in about 3.5 hours more I made 15 deliveries. I'm still finding it hard t believe. (Completed 25 delivery norm, resulting in a 50$ bonus )
-Decide faster what to write in the schedule

Edited by Yan
just boldened the text

Entry 21.04 (Written on 22.04)

Day 570: No Useless Videos
Day 568: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 172: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 162: Being in bed before 23:15

Jesus today I have a long list of things I did well, difficult to choose just 3, nonetheless here are some 3 🙂
-6 hours of sales
-6.5 hrs of deliveries resulting in 25 deliveries in high effort mostly 🙂 (Delivery norm for a 75$ bonus just barely)
-Leaving bike in the morning tied at the bike repair place so that they may fix it, and telling them where the key is (Because my work starts before they open) 
-Do things a bit faster in the morning so that I finish the pomodoros earlier and on time

• Like 1

Entry 22.04 (Written on 23.04)

Day 571: No Useless Videos
Day 569: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 173: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 163: Being in bed before 23:15

-6 pomodoros, I've already had days of 4 only... So this is better 🙂
-Completing workout main set at the gym within timeframe before it closed
-Even though I was thinking I'll change schedule yesterday because i did 6.5 more hours on the bike two days ago so I wanted to load up on calories - after discovering it has been one day short of food schedule end I decided to remain with planned food schedule and only change it the next day
-Write measuring myself at inbody machine(muscle mass, body fat percentage etc.) in schedule, it doesn't work writing it as a daily goal, it seems not to happen yet again

Food Schedule Update (24.4 - 8.5)
Generally the same, the only change is that today I'll eat like on Friday and Saturday, because on Sunday I rode the bike like on Friday Saturday and I want to replace the calories.

If something like this happens again(6+ hrs ride), I reserve myself the right to eat as on Friday Saturday the day after to replace he lost calories

Later update same day - If I run out of peanut butter on a friday-saturday may replace it one for one with tahini
1 More edit for clarification same day - once new pnb stock arrives, things go back to their order of course 🙂

Edited by Yan
As described under "Later update"

Entry 23.04 (Written on 24.04)

Day 572: No Useless Videos
Day 570: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 174: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 164: Being in bed before 23:15

-having planned the next day with its specialties (Getting bike once again to shop for a preventive overall check. Yes I brought it twice already and both times they didn't manage to do an overall check yeta and it will need to be done again 🙂
-about 3.5 hrs of deliveries followed by a 1+ hour workout
-8 pomodoros (Even though I planned 12 but every pomodoro is a "well" thing 🙂 )
-For a long time I'm dozing off after dinner, I think doing the same with dinner as i do with lunch could help. Soak olive oil with the other ingredients a day in advance, maybe it will help the body absorb the meal and result in less sleepiness.

Entry 24.04 (Written on 25.04)

Day 573: No Useless Videos
Day 571: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 175: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 165: Being in bed before 23:15

- Made it to the bike store at 17 48 as i promised to the guy in the store still within the timeframe of the same day, even though apparently it was closed early because of the holidays.
-Having quickly accepted being fired, because it is not under my control and continued to my daily tasks, a little uncertainty may even be helpful. What are my next actions will really determine what kind of person I am, by gones be by gones
-At least 6 Pomodoro
-Having checked with the bike store about their opening hours beforehand, not assumed they work regularly as  the gym i work in does