NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 14.03 ( Written on 16.03 ) 

Day 175: No Useless Videos
Day 173: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 69: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 68: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things I did right, no matter how small.
- 8 pomodoros ( 24 day streak )
- Having gone for groceries and managed to get back home and get into bed on time(barely) even though I was hard-pressed on time
- After postponing the workout for two days, completed it.

1 Thing I could do better

- Being less chill throughout the day so that I would leave earlier to shop and not be so hard-pressed on time

Entry 15.03 ( Written on 16.03 ) 

Day 176: No Useless Videos
Day 174: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 70: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 69: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 25 day streak )
- Being at home at 21 10, (planned at 21 but 21 10 is relatively close to this.
- Calling the plumber to continue the process of dishwasher installation.

- Either wake up or wake up. Laying around in bed is a complete waste of time. At least if it was for continuing to sleep that's one thing. But just laying around is another.

Entry 16.03 

Day 177: No Useless Videos
Day 175: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 71: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 70: Being in bed before 23:15 

- Managed to do 8 pomodoros despite serious diarrhea ( 26 day streak )
- Waking up at 03-45 to make it in time for workout and apartment meeting (Yet again because of postponing the workouts to Tuesday and Thursday instead of Sunday and Tuesday)
- Quickly adjusted my eating schedule according to the diarrhea situation, and avoided eating spinach and peas(Despite the fact they might spoil because of it). Also changing the new bread I took which I suspect to be the reason for the diarrhea (Linulin added- pre-biotic fibers) to another type which is E-Free (All natural I believe)

- Ask the guy that came over to try on my new helmet because he wants to buy one himself to come a little bit later (So that I could finish the pomodoro which I cut short because of it

Notes: Addition to food schedule - I may finish up the brazil nuts that are left from two weeks ago. (Up to 16 grams a day) Also If I'll need to remove the prebiotic bread I'll increase peanut butter instead. 90g of bread being worth approximately 30g of peanut butter (caloriewise) so I'll replace It like that.
Although I still haven't bought them - but I'd like to add shitiake mushrooms for vitamin D(Because my blood tests show it is low), 25g a day (Starting from after 2 days of sunlight exposure)

Entry 17.03 (Written on 19.03)

Day 178: No Useless Videos
Day 176: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 72: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 71: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 27 day streak )
- Gone to replace my courier bag numbers as required by the employing network.
- At the very least made 3 hours of deliveries

- I could have gone to replace the bag a day earlier which would have been to a lace that is closer, and I would have wasted less time on it. Moreover It seems that I prolonged the route by taking two deliveries, consider not taking any deliveries, and just focusing on the task, if there's a need for some extra curricular task.

Entry 18.03 (Written on 19.03)

Day 179: No Useless Videos
Day 177: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 73: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 72: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 28 day streak )
- 8 hours of deliveries and managed to do the weekend bonus by completing 28 deliveries, not a small feat when having diarrhea 🙂
- Leaving the previous helmet at home, instead of taking it with me and trying to resell it to other couriers along the way, which would have lowered my focus, and might have hurt the speed of my deliveries

- Apparently the fact that friday was a digestion improvement, at Saturday I saw it still wasn't. Got to continue avoiding and eating the foods in my schedule as needed, despite the sadness of having to throw some foods out =/

Entry 19.03 (Written on 21.03)

Day 180: No Useless Videos
Day 178: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 74: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 73: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 29 day streak )
- The bare minimum cold shower of 5 minutes
- Adjusting my meal schedule to fight diarrhea (leaving out some things of the food schedule, so i still stick to the initial plan, just omit some foods, a lot of them actually, I just ate one meal)

- When feeling tired after a meal drink water and do some low intensity activity until it passes, just hold on a little longer

(EDIT)NOTE (22.03): This day partly because of eating one bigger meal and the change in schedule, I gave in to sleepiness and fell asleep at 17 35 in clothes, instead of going out to workout, which I planned to do in the evening, because I slept in in the morning.
Then woke up at 22 50 accidentally, brushed teeth took shower and went to sleep.
I omitted a workout or deliveries completely and even the usual 20-minute cold shower...

Edited by Yan

Entry 20.03 (Written on 22.03)

Day 181: No Useless Videos
Day 179: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 74: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 73: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 30 day streak )
- Waking up at 4 so that I could finish workout early and congratulate my father properly on his birthday
- Writing a letter of gratitude for many of the things in our relationship over the years to my father for his birthday as planned.

- Wake up at 3 when the alarm clock went off. Not like an accident at 4.

(Edit) Note (22.03): This day I completed both the workout of the previous day and deliveries, also did two 20-minute cold showers, so I guess I could say I'm even sort of for now

Edited by Yan

Entry 21.03 (Written on 22.03)

Day 182: No Useless Videos
Day 180: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 75: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 74: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 31 day streak )
- 4.5-hour workout and when figuring that I lacked the last half hour and having to choose which part of the workout to omit or start moving schedule, I did the harder part of the back workout, not in its usual order.
- Having cleaned the room floor within one hour (including taking mattress off, and getting all the things out of the room. Despite dreading it because when I move my bed it often drops its leg, because it's attached weakly.

- Go through the system I've written down for my pomodoros, without letting perfection or side tasks which are calling for my attention derail me. I trust it will make my work much more efficient

Entry 22.03

Day 183: No Useless Videos
Day 181: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 76: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 75: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 32 day streak )
- Sticking to the adjusted meal plan I wrote in the morning (No bread and no peanut butter) The second day that I stuck to my normal food schedule besides just bread and also peanut butter this time. Now that I've tested the waters and can see that my digestion reacts well to my normal food, I may try adding what I thought was the cause of the problem in the first place to make sure that it was. (Sort of A/B test)
- Completing full evening routine! It has been a long time since I accomplished that

- Focus on finishing the apartment meeting on time, and after it focus on preparing the food, and not chit chatting.
Today this chit chat took 25 minutes. Is it really giving you the value that you lose because of not doing deliveries during that time? Or reducing the space between meals?

Things worth noting:
-I ordered an Ultrasound for the knee,
-a meeting with dietitian
-ordered a new shoepair for father.
-Purchased Shiitake mushrooms

When omitting the bread and peanut butter I actually feel lighter and better, not being super taxed while digesting. I should definitely consider omitting those further down the road. 

(Edit)Plus I realized while reading a paper that I got from the diattian that I wasn't aware that I should take care of Iodyne in my diet as well, and research showed that cranberries may have enough of it. So maybe in the next bi-weekly food plan I'll have those instead of bread or peanut butter. Just a thought

Edited by Yan

Entry 23.03

Day 184: No Useless Videos
Day 182: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 77: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 76: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 33 day streak )
- Having planned out the day in a way that I would manage to do a blood donation and keep addressing my looong time fear.
- Having read the document that needs signing before going to the blood donation location, and realize I mightnot be eligible because of the diarrhea I had, calling to make sure, and thus saving a lot of time instead of going there directly.

(Edit)- If planning a daily schedule, plan it till the end (Edit)

Things worth noting:
-Made a weekly schedule (Till thursday, then revert to daily until Tuesday)
-Made an attempt to dry the shitaake mushrooms I bought yesterday, even though there was not a lot of sun. Hope it helps
-Keeping to check out cranberries for their Iodyne

Edited by Yan

Entry 24.03 (Edit) (Written on 25.03)

Day 185: No Useless Videos
Day 183: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 78: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 77: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 34 day streak )
- Focusing quite effectively during pomodoros and feeling productive
- When having thoughts about perhaps having joint problems and feeling scared that my bike might be causing me health problems, still pulling through and continuing work as usual. eventually o figured out the the elbow slight pain was because of the shirt I was wearing

-Place goals for the day in terms of pomodoro time to be even more effective

Edited by Yan

Entry 25.03 (Written on 26.03)

Day 186: No Useless Videos
Day 184: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 79: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 78: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things I did right, no matter how small.
- 8 pomodoros ( 35 day streak )
- Again being effective during pomodoros, and actually being 1 minute short of hitting my goal of summarizing 1h and 30m of it
- 20 Deliveries (6 hours) Although planned 28 and 7, nonetheless finished the weekend norm of 40 which is not bad too.

-Put alarm clock a bit louder (I simply missed it, not woke up and ignored it this time...)

Entry 26.03

Day 187: No Useless Videos
Day 185: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 80: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 79: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 36 day streak )
- Waking up for workout at 05 45 and completing the workout. 
- Visiting dietitian and panoramic tooth imaging, as written in schedule, despite it causing me to miss a part of the scheduled food.

- I should consider scheduling half an hour for napping, as I had 2 pomodoros where I was just dozing off in front of the screen and it is certainly not the first time

Important note:
I believe I finished eating before 19 01, but I only looked at the clock a few seconds after ( 19 01 03) so it is remotely possible I broke the streak. But, I'm not very sure, and it is minor. So I consider it that I still am on the streak (This had already happened one time that the time was 19 01 01 when I looked at it but I believe I took the bite before.) Well had to be completely honest... 😄

Entry 27.03

Day 188: No Useless Videos
Day 186: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 81: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 80: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 37 day streak ) and following the system that is written and un-updated, so that I eliminate as much decision-making as possible, and will update he systems on the next iteration of my work-production process.
- Being at home with bike tied downstairs at 21 06, and avoiding the last delivery which could make a further delay of me coming back at about 21 15
- Woke up within 5 minutes of alarm clock going off

- Start devoting time to researching a new bike, or really start looking for another job, as there are 4 ways I might be hurting my health now.
1. Getting bladder hit by road bumps all the time because of insufficient shock absorption
2. Getting joints hit by road bumps because of insufficient shock absorption
3. Air pollution, the effect of which gets increased when doing sports because of heaver breathing
4. The inherent danger of riding on the road and generally on a bike

Entry 28.03 (Written on 29.03)

Day 189: No Useless Videos
Day 187: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 82: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 81: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros ( 38 day streak )
- Following what was written in the weekly schedule, despite forgetting to place 30 minutes of visualization and washing of dishes.
- Cut workout on time to still make 8 pomodoros, even though it was unfinished. (Same thing happened last week, therefore, I would very much like to complete this workout tomorrow (Since I have no weekly schedule written for tomorrow, and will do a daily schedule until Tuesday.)

- Go thoroughly through the buying list before leaving the store. Because It turned out I forgot flux seeds.

Food Schedule Update:
Breakfast:
Orange - 1 piece
Tomato - 1 piece
Cucumber - 1 piece
Tofu - 75 grams
Oatmeal(Dry before cooking) - 30 grams
Soy/oat/almond/alternative milk - 200 ml
Flax seeds - 12 grams
Almonds - 40 grams
Sunflower seeds - 40 grams
Bread - 3 pieces (About 90 grams, but may be more or less) / May be replaced with a 1 on 1 gram ratio with Matzah as bread was not available in store because of the "Pesah holiday"
Avocado - 100 grams
Dates - 60 grams

Salt - about 2 grams

Lunch:
Banana - 1 piece
Carrot - 2-3 pieces (about 200 grams)
Peas - 100 - 150 grams ( Up to 150 to end the can of 335g )
Cabbage - 35 g
Tofu - 75 g
Red Lentils(dry before cooking) - 70g
Nutritional Yeast - 6 g
Almonds - 25g
Sunflower seeds -25g
Bread - 3 pieces (about 90g) Bread   2 pieces (about 60g) / May be replaced with a 1 on 1 gram ratio with Matzah as bread was not available in store because of the "Pesah holiday"
Spinach - 200g

Peanut butter - 30g
Olive oil - 30g
Shiitake mushrooms - up to 25g
Cranberries dried(Unsweetened) - 50g as I recently found out we need Iodine, and I was not tending to it. ( Still trying to find out if dried also contain Iodine, and perhaps will replace them with nuri down the road, although I believe they are tastier 🙂 )

Dinner:
Apple - 1 piece
Carrot - 2-3 pieces (About 150g) moved from lunch
Bread - one piece (About 30g) moved from lunch 
/ May be replaced with a 1 on 1 gram ratio with Matzah as bread was not available in store because of the "Pesah holiday"
Cabbage - 35g - removed as It is not really required and the vitamin C interrupts the Iron consumption within the Tahini
Spinach - 200g - moved to lunch as it might hurt iron consumption
Dates - 60g

Rice(dry before cooking) - 70g
Tahini - 50g
Salt - 2g

The changes are a result of reading some information and visiting a nutritionist/dietitian.
Though I am still looking for another nutritionist, because the two I've been to refuse to work on a per gram schedule and only speak in very general lines.

Entry 29.03

Day 190: No Useless Videos
Day 188: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 83: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 82: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (39-day streak ) and making great progress.
- Changing my official address for mail delivery 
- Writing the changes in the food schedule in the morning

- Set a timer for each one of the evening routine tasks, so that their time won't slide into the time of the other ones (Missed reading book time, which often happens)

Entry 30.03 (Written on 31.03)

Day 191: No Useless Videos
Day 189: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 84: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 83: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (40-day streak ) clearly 😛
- Completed back workout which I was lacking in the morning.
- Still managed to do about 3.5 hrs deliveries and two meetings of half an hour during the day 🙂

- Remembered to prepare rice and spinach in the morning so that it would have time to cool off by the time I need to leave and take it with me

Entry 31.03 (Written on 1.04)

Day 192: No Useless Videos
Day 190: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 85: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 84: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (41-day streak ) clearly 😛
-- 23 deliveries, did more than the planned 20, and if tomorrow I'll do more than 17, I'll be able to finish by 9. instead of postponing all the work for tomorrow (last moment)
- Having taken out matzah from it's package, and not gotten lazy, and I believe it made my digestion better (Less fiber than the other bread)

- Put taking mushrooms out of the sun in the checklist of going out of home, so that I remember it

Entry 1.04 

Day 193: No Useless Videos
Day 191: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 86: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 85: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (42-day streak ) clearly 😛
- 23 deliveries in just 5.5 hrs ( pretty effective on what I had influence upon )
- few distractions if any

- Finish deliveries at 21 00 and not get carried away

Entry 2.04 

Day 194: No Useless Videos
Day 192: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 87: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 86: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (43-day streak)
- Going to an ultrasound of the knee in another city and using the time in route for activities I had planned later that day (reading book etc.)
- Checking out bikes on the web for half an hour as a possible solution to the previously described problems on the entry of 27.03

- Go to bike store soon and replace front wheel with a thicker one

Entry 3.04 

Day 195: No Useless Videos
Day 193: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 88: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 87: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (44-day streak)
- Doing some deliveries and a run to complete the minimum physical activity time I've set for myself
- Calling one guy regarding a second hand bike

- even though I have joint pain, still wake up on time(not sleep in) and do the workout. If I'll do damage, I'll do damage... At least I'd know I did my best. 

Entry 4.04 

Day 196: No Useless Videos
Day 194: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 89: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 88: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (45-day streak)
- Completing the hard part of today's workout (Chest)
- Having gone to eye doctor, even though I wasn't sure it's necessary, the general practitioner directed me to him, so I said better be a million percent sure that everything is fine and not just 999,999 percent 😄

- Less thinking I'm between sets 

Entry 5.04 

Day 197: No Useless Videos
Day 195: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 90: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 89: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (46-day streak)
- Getting to blood donation place on time, and basically showing up, even though I wasn't allowed to donate because I have a history of fainting when I do so and I didn't eat before. No matter, I'm gonna keep trying.
- Having completed the harder part of the chest workout, only easier parts left for tomorrow

- Wake up a liiiittle bit earlier, so that I could at least plan the whole day

Entry 6.04 

Day 198: No Useless Videos
Day 196: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 91: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 90: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (47-day streak)
- The minimum of 3 hours deliveries
- Completing the leftovers of the week's workouts

- Going to sleep for half an hour when planned only 15 minute break

Note: After going to sleep, strong cravings for games.

Entry 7.04 

Day 199: No Useless Videos
Day 197: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 92: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 91: Being in bed before 23:15

- 8 pomodoros (48-day streak)
- Changing the front tire of the bike as planned.
- Realizing my joint problems may be a result of physical activity after food

- Write down the things I wanted to ask in the bike store, not just improvise. Such as how to do maintenance to front suspension and how much would they pay for my bike if i were to sell it.
also ask for opinion about the few other bikes I've viewed