NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 07.01 (Written on 08.01) 
Day 110: No Useless Videos
Day 108: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 4: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 3: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 things I did right today, no matter how small.
- 4 pomodoros
- 7 hrs deliveries
- Eating effectively during work time and not initiating any conversations with the person working at the shop, although thinking of some.

1 Thing I could do better:
Start calling flats, not just looking at them. Time is of the essence

Edited by Yan
corrected day count

Hey Yan,

what is the difference if you eat your "last bite" at 1859 or 1901? I think your new routine is just one more way to control your eating which you seems to do a lot already. It almost look like that you do everything you can to control and limit your eating. Also, i would like to point out that in order to eat healthy there is no need to weight everything you eat. That amount of control and rules for eating is not healthy for anyone. More likely it can be a sympton of some kind of eating disorder.

Entry 08.01 (Written on 09.01) 
Day 111: No Useless Videos
Day 109: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 5: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 4: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 4 pomodoros
- 6 hr workout with completing almost everything I skipped (most part of leg workout)
- Going to purchase earphones and purchasing a pair allthough they proved to not be of good quality

-Put an alarm clock in the morning for when planning the day to schedule in an appointment to post office (which I forgot)

Edited by Yan
Corrected entry date

Entry 09.01 (Written on 10.01) 
Day 112: No Useless Videos
Day 110: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 6: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 5: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 8 pomodoros
- Came back home at 21:03, without getting carried away with deliveries
- 1 hour looking for apartments
-That's actually from yesterday, but it has to do with today as well.
Think twice before accepting any favors from anyone, because then I will feel obligated to return them

On 1/8/2023 at 5:34 PM, visitor said:

Hey Yan,

what is the difference if you eat your "last bite" at 1859 or 1901? I think your new routine is just one more way to control your eating which you seems to do a lot already. It almost look like that you do everything you can to control and limit your eating. Also, i would like to point out that in order to eat healthy there is no need to weight everything you eat. That amount of control and rules for eating is not healthy for anyone. More likely it can be a sympton of some kind of eating disorder.

Hey visitor, thank you very much for checking up on me. The difference is when you allow yourself one minute, it turns into two, and then Into five, and soon you find yourself going to sleep at 5 in the morning continuously.
I need very strict boundaries, especially when the limits are self-imposed. Which I know I'm not allowed to pass, otherwise the just five more minute mindset, and the procrastinating side of myself takes over. 

Stopping to eat 4 hours before sleep is key also, because my meals are generally big, and it is enough time to let my food digest before sleep.

It might not be necessary to weight everything I eat, but this way I know that I'm hitting my goals. As a vegan who does a more than average amount of workout it is difficult to hit all of them otherwise.
You say it is not healthy for anyone, but as far as I'm aware my blood tests are quite good, as it concerns my eating, maybe a part for B12, but I've got my finger on the pulse on that.

When you say it is not necessary to weight food you mean that If I eat whole foods like an apple I can just eat one piece? In this case sometimes I do just write it's 1 piece, but even then I prefer to weight it to know how big it is and how it affects my satiety.

When I know what I ate the same day it is also easier to find the cause for any odd health feelings(E.G. headaches) during the day by excluding the fact that it may be coming from food.

How could you know that you're hitting all your macronutrients, micronutrients, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, calories otherwise?
I'm not saying that what you're saying is not correct. I'm just presenting my thoughts on the subject. You're more than welcome to present all the contra arguments that you have, I'd love to understand your perspective in relation to all the statements above, and indeed learn something.

• Like 1

Entry 10.01
Day 113: No Useless Videos
Day 111: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 7: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 6: Being in bed before 23:15 

- Full chest workout and a bit of legs
- Sending back the weight vest that turned out to be 1kg instead of the 20kg I thought it would weigh
- Getting on shop right at 19 which is the last time to recycle bottles
-Stick to the timeframes that I've set to myself in the schedule, without getting carried away.

Edited by Yan
removed the date it was written on, since it was the same day

Entry 11.01 (Written on 12.01) 
Day 114: No Useless Videos
Day 112: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 8: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 7: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 7 pomodoros
- 1 hour apartment search
- 3.5 hrs deliveries
-In addition to searching apartments, think of the person I intend to become for half an hour

Entry 12.01 
Day 115: No Useless Videos
Day 113: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 9: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 8: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 7 pomodoros
- 45 minutes apartment search
- 3.5 hrs deliveries
-Eat in room while working on marketing instead of first finishing to eat and only then starting work

Entry 13.01 (Written on 14.01)
Day 116: No Useless Videos
Day 114: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 10: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 9: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 4 pomodoros
- 8 hrs deliveries
- Skipped lunch as I have planned, though it might not be the best for my health, but it was what I planned, it was hard and I did it, therefor I deserve a pat on my back.
-Planned time buffer for poop and do apt. search together with it

Edited by Yan
Added the date I wrote this entry

Entry 14.01 (Written on 15.01)
Day 117: No Useless Videos
Day 115: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 11: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 10: Being in bed before 23:15 

- finished 40 deliveries in addition to meeting with family
- Threw out leftover food which i didn't finish till 19 00
- 4 pomodoros
- planned day 1 day in advance

Entry 15.01
Day 118: No Useless Videos
Day 116: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 12: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 11: Being in bed before 23:15 

- Continuing the change of workout routine from tuesday and thursday to sunday and tuesday, so that I could have a conversation with a "mentor" of mine ( meaning just that i completed it on sunday instead of tuesday )
- reading 5 pages of the book. An activity that I often procrastinate on and don't complete daily.
- Wake up earlier. I Woke up at almost 09 00 instead of the usual 07 00, as a result of which I only completed 2 pomodoros (The deadline of my worktime on pomodoros is 18 00).

I like the way you are approaching things, especially the clear boundaries? Whats your height, weight? What kind of sport are you doing and how long are your daily sessions? I saw you want to eat 3 times a day, but that seems to be difficult for you. Where do you see the problem in eating 1 big meal? Sometimes it seems like you are on a diet to lose weight but sometimes it sounds like you have problems eating :D. 

Edited by Lobares2
  • Like 1

Entry 16.01 (Written on 17.01)
Day 119: No Useless Videos
Day 117: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 13: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 12: Being in bed before 23:15 

- 12 pomodoros once more!
- Waking up on 05 15 to compensate on sleeping in till 08 45 yesterday
- 3.5 hrs deliveries

- Be more calm, despite having no Idea where I'm going to stay two days from now

Edited by Yan

Entry 17.01 
Day 120: No Useless Videos
Day 118: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 14: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 13: Being in bed before 23:15 

- Completed full chest workout ( The hardest of the week, as of now  )
- Going to see 1 apartment
- Closing my tomorrow's place to stay ( purchasing stay at a hostel

- Again wake up with alarm clock

Entry 18.01 ( Written on 19.01, posted on 21.01 )
Day 121: No Useless Videos
Day 119: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 15: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 14: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 things i did right yesterday
- 3 hrs deliveries
- Moving out of apt. On time ( at 6 was ready to move out when the replacing renter came )
- calling her to tell her the matrass is dirty and that i will pay for a matrass protector and asked her to buy one
One thing i could do better
Remembered to take food withme forgot apple..

Entry 19.01 ( Written on 21.01 )
Day 122: No Useless Videos
Day 120: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 16: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 15: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things i did right two days ago

-Going to see an additional apartment, in additiion to the two I already saw

-Deciding to stay and share a room with a guy for a payment, despite being doubtful and scared of it.

-One hour run (At the beach) 🙂

1 Thing I could do better

-Be a bit more decisive when buying food at the store. Taking all food I can consume without cooking and 1 thing to cook, without too many doubts. Allthough I did it quite effective, I could do it even better.

Entry 20.01 ( Written on 21.01 )

Day 123: No Useless Videos
Day 121: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 17: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 16: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things i did right Yesterday, no matter how small.

-Giving the girl who replaced me money for the bedcover she bought that i asked her to because I felt uncomfortable with her sleeping on a matrass I peed on =\ ( I just told her it's dirty the day I was leaving, not the details )

I also agreed to participate in buying a new mattrass if she wished to, although she seemed satisfied with the current one

-5.5 hours of deliveries 

-2 hrs blog

-Do less talking with the girl who came to replace me in my room, when I was there to pick my stuff up.

On 1/16/2023 at 3:11 AM, Lobares2 said:

I like the way you are approaching things, especially the clear boundaries? Whats your height, weight? What kind of sport are you doing and how long are your daily sessions? I saw you want to eat 3 times a day, but that seems to be difficult for you. Where do you see the problem in eating 1 big meal? Sometimes it seems like you are on a diet to lose weight but sometimes it sounds like you have problems eating :D. 

Thank you so much for the comment and interest, will answer elaborately in the coming days hopefully 🙂

Entry 21.01 ( Written on 23.01 )

Day 124: No Useless Videos
Day 122: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 18: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 17: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things i did right Two days ago, no matter how small.

-Signing a contract for the new apartment, woohoo.

-2.5 hrs deliveries ( Didn't complete my end of weekend norm of 20 deliveries, but signing the contract and moving things was top priority, so it's okay. Will try to do another long delivery day during the week)

-2 hrs blog in the morning

-Planning in advance that it will be hard to pedal with a camping bag on my bike. And not taking it with me on my second return to the hostel so that I could bike faster.

Entry 22.01 ( Written on 23.01 )

Day 125: No Useless Videos
Day 123: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 19: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 18: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things i did right yesterday, no matter how small.

-Changing my planned workout from the morning because I had no key, so I fit my schedule to when my flatmate came back so that I could do the workout when she was out.

-despite finishing to eat only 1 hour pre-workout, following the planned schedule and soing it anyway, despite having thoughts of doing deliveries instead because of it

-Being quite effective at the store, despite the fact that it's the first time there ( It took 2 hrs, but I guess it's okay because I had to figure out where all things are located

-Cut the meal short when the designated time for it in the planned daily schedule ended

Edited by Yan
Fixed info because i coopy pasted from things i did two days ago to things i did yesterday

On 1/16/2023 at 3:11 AM, Lobares2 said:

My height is 174cm

My weight was 55.5 kg (underweight) at 11th October 2022 ( Gotta check again )

I do twice a week a combined resistance workout which lasts 5 hours.

Once a week it's Chest and legs, and the other abs and back.

The other five days I do deliveries on my regular bike. 3 days for 3-4 hours and at the two weekend days 6-7 hrs.

I eat aprox 4500 daily cals, and I have planned to consume them in 3 meals because otherwise I just find myself dozing off, and a feeling of super fullness, It doesn't seem to be healthy at all... Moreover I find it difficult to fit a 5 hour workout and still eat the meals far enough apart. ( When you eat them in spaces of 2 hrs it's still making me feel super full) 

When I do the biking I just have no break between the biking and the meal.

But it's also not the best health practice.

Ideally for health it's best to have a 3 hrs space between end of meal and beginning of workout or something of a sort, but then to have three meals, I have to separate the workouts into two or three times, but then just warming up and organizing for eat will eat away the rest of the day...

If you have any questions left let me know 🙂 Thanks again so very super much for your interest!!

20 hours ago, Amphibian220 said:

What made you choose a vegan diet? I know that milk products can be an issue but Its very hard to stay healthy without healthy meat.

So far I am managing quite well according to my blood tests, I eat the same meals everyday ( It is all detailed here in the diary logs, the latest post about it is still relevant and up to date).

Those meals were planned with the help of a program called cronometer ehere i enter the grams of the foods i eat and it shows how much vitamins, minerals, macronutrients, micronutrients Im getting because of it.

Also, taking the six major deficiencies that are common in vegans which i read about on vegfaqs.com

The only vitamin I'm getting superficially is B12 ( Partly ) As a part of nutritional yeast and soymilk. I've written about it here earlier with images.

But I am thinking for quite some time to replace it with chlorella which is an amazing 100 % natural active b12 source.

I believe it's just propaganda that meat is healthy, and the main reason that I'm on a vegan diet is for health.

Saving animals and helping the environment is just a bonus, but I wouldn't care much about it if I would think I'm harming my health

Entry 23.01

Day 126: No Useless Videos
Day 124: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 20: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 19: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things i did right Two days ago, no matter how small.

-Back at home after seliveries ny 21 10

-2 hrs marketinf

-completing most part of the leg workout I've been missing

-Planned for GQ time in the morning and not just slid to half hour of journaling and commenting, it got all day off schedule =\

Entry 24.01

Day 127: No Useless Videos
Day 125: Sticking to Food schedule

Day 21: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 20: Being in bed before 23:15 

3 Things i did right Two days ago, no matter how small.

-Cutting workout 10 minute short to make it for the roommate meeting of apartme

-Waking up at 05 30

-Organizing room and cleaning some dust

-30 grams of oat instead of 50 so that I wouldn't doze off half an hour after the meal

Edited by Yan
Fixed entry date from 23 to 24