NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 20.11 (Written at 21.11)
Day 63: No Useless Videos
Day 61: Sticking to Food schedule

Completed a double workout which is great, but skipped jumping push-ups the first time in a millenium probably.
The thing is, that probably the combination of cold and the hard floor made me feel super hard impact when landing and I got scared that I might hurt my wrist.
Will try to combine it with my next workout tomorrow (today)

Sliding with the meals to the next day the second day straight (Meaning I eat parts of the meals of the next day a bit after 00:00 ) Instead of the defined time, spread in 3 meals)

Today is the first day after a while that I ate a complete breakfast according to schedule ( Apart for dates and brazil nuts which I didn't buy yet)
I think I had a little bit too much water in it though, because I felt extremely satiated afterwards.

Thinking how to obtain the 1 year visa.

I ran into an option that I was aware of but now made me think again which states that i need about 25,000 EUR for a visa of 1 year in Spain, I have therefor been brainstorming how could I get this amount relatively quickly, considering that I now have about half the amount.

Thoughts that popped to my head were becoming a car salesman, but I realized I don't have a license, and I do not want to acquire one yet.
Then I thought of doing real - estate sales. I know that one sale there may mean very big comissions. Some even may get me the whole 12,500 EUR in one sale.
So maybe I should take up a middleman sales course in real estate?

Other optionss that need looking into furter:
-Working as an independent in Spain.
-Could I be considered a highly skilled worker for something? (Perhaps my lifeguard or airplane mechanic certifications could help?)

• Like 1

Entry 21.11 (Written at 22.11)
Day 64: No Useless Videos
Day 62: Sticking to Food schedule

Once again changed up my workout schedule. This time the excuse is that I had a vaccination and that the time god too late so I preferred to do a 1 hr run than a 3 hr stomach workout.
Once again a part of the meal after the workout dripped a bit over to the next day.
I think that doing the workout in the morning could stop this vicious cycle. 

The question is, where will /i do an abs workout so as not to hurt my back?

But I guess as usual the cold hard asphalt could do. But I still need a pretty soft piec of grou to cobtubnue the chest exercise i missed 2 days ago, in addition it is preferable that my hands will be well wormed up. So I gues a good solution would be to come back home and just do this exercise on the floor, despite the noise it will make for the neighbors.

Entry 22.11 (Written at 23.11)
Day 65: No Useless Videos
Day 63: Sticking to Food schedule

Alright so it seems my entries are quite scattered lately, so I think one thing I could to to focus them is write one goal for the next day at the end of the post that is most important to me.

3 Things I did right today no matter how small:
1. Abs workout first thing in the morning!
2. 2 hours of marketing project(despite feeling sleepy) Thankfully I planned this clause yesterday during daily schedule planning and had written out what I will do when (not if) i feel tired after food and before working on the marketing projecy. It seems that this too is not obvious since this month there are 7 days where I didn't meet this norm already... 
But of course, even small wins must be given a nice word about.
3. finishing food earlier than 23:00 and not "borrowing" any food from tomorrow

1 Thng I could do better:

Planned a bit more time for work out.

Top Priority for tomorrow:
Double workout Chest and Legs (Without jumping pushups) (may replace it with other exercise for chest)

Entry 23.11 (Written at 24.11)
Day 66: No Useless Videos
Day 64: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. Double workout. (Replaced jumping pushups with regular pushups for the time being).
3 things I did right today, no matter how small:
-1.5 hr marketing project (At the very least that)
-managing to buy some nuts despite sliding a bit with the schedule, and doing it quite late.
-Sleeping on the couch to solve the bad smell/ smoky air issue
1 thing I could do better: Pay attention never to slide from 2 hours project.

Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: 4 hrs project.

Entry 24.11 (Written at 25.11)
Day 67: No Useless Videos
Day 65: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 4 hrs project.
-4 hrs project.
-deviating from schedule only by about an hour.
-1 hr run
1 thing I could do better: Plan next day before dozing off!!!

I've slipped and woke up very late, so instead of a double workout of 5 hts, I'll do a 1 hr run, but I'll attempt to do 6 hrs blog.
Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: 6 hrs project.

Entry 25.11 (Written at 26.11)
Day 68: No Useless Videos
Day 66: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 6 hrs project. 
-6 hrs project.
-quickly adapting in the morning for a 6 hour marketing day once realizing I missed the deadline for a 5 hr workout.
-recognizing cravings and accepting that it is okay to have them
1 thing I could do better
-Do 1 or a few pomodoros where I summarize more generally and not word by word to elaborate my comfort zone.

Cravings are coming in droves. Probably because I allowed myself to do a 1hr run instead of a longer 5hr workout double workout. Let's wait and see if they continue. Maybe I should make some minor changes in schedule, so as to have less of them?

Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: 5 hr Double workout

Entry 26.11 (Written at 27.11)
Day 69: No Useless Videos
Day 67: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 5 hrs double workout. 
-5 hrs double workout.
-2 hrs marketing and saying awake despite extreme sleepinesst.
-Cleaning the house
-Go to nut shop (Will do on Monday together with the vaccination of rabbies, it's very close anyway)

In this house that I rented there are only windows into the inside of a building ( like a patio ) which is surrounded by the building itself, therefor there's really not a lot of clean air and if someone smokes it goes directly down to my appartment which is on the bottom floor. Moreover the entrance to the apartment also smells like cigarretes. So I'm surrounded by cigarettes from both sides basically and coughing all the time.
The questions I've been asking all apartment owners when looking for an apartment to avoid this were whether someone smokes in the apartment and whether the room has a window, but apparently it wasn't enough.
In addition, on the day after I came to the apartment I washed all the sheets, but the next day the thick mattrass cover apparently has spread the smell of pee onto the clean linen again. 
The second issue appears that is on the way to resolve (the owner is talking about buying a new one 
The other 2 just seem insolvable... And I have signed a contract for a month clearly...
So for now I'm coughing all day long apart for when I'm out for a workout.
I think all the time that Is not essential to be in house I'll be outside. The problem is I still probably need to sleep eat and shower at home, which is like 12 hours.
Anyone got any other solutions? Maybe an affordable purifier? Anything?

Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: 3 hr chest workout

• Like 1

Entry 27.11 (Written at 28.11)
Day 70: No Useless Videos
Day 68: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 3 hrs chest workout. 
-3 hrs chest workout.
-2 hrs marketing and saying awake despite extreme sleepiness the same as yesterday.
-Washing clothe again because of it getting wet in the rain
-Pay more attention to the clothes on the balcony, especially that I knew that rain was in the forecast. I got carried away with the cooking... And when I cook I do not hear anything apparently (air suction from stove, clothe washing machine, audiobook, are all causes for that)

Cravings are intensifying.... 
I think that for one, I used to have a major goal of the flight to Spain in the last period and it kept me busy, but now that I'm here I have often avoided the reason that I am here, which is finding a job. I have not yet even physically gone to one employer.

Moreover, there is an upcoming simplification of workouts. Instead of the usual 5 days of bike of 4,4,4,7,7 hours and 2 days of 5hr workout, I'm about to do 1,3,1,3,1,3,3 which is 15 hours instead of 36, and it feels like I'm slacking off....

Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: Rabbies vaccination before 13:00

Edited by Yan
Corrected the date of the post

Entry 28.11 (Written at 29.11)
Day 71: No Useless Videos
Day 69: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. Arrived before 13. 
-7 pomodoros/ almost 8 but got distracted to re-hang some clothes in the clothes hanger.
-Finding and purchasing nuts for the remainder of my stay, and buying chlorella to try it out as a source of B12
-1 hr run
-Look for jobs I could call more intensely so that I could make use of the fact that I'm now in madrid

A nice day overall apart for the fact that I have yet again fell asleep without completing the evening routine, and that's why I also write this entry just now. 

I'm not writing a top priority, as it would be retro ( and kind of cheating ).

Entry 29.11 (Written at 30.11)
Day 72: No Useless Videos
Day 70: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: None written. 
-5 pomodoros.
-1 hr run
-avoiding eating rice at dinner because of meals not having a big break between them because I woke up late

-Wake up with alarm clock

Woke up at 12 45 instead of the planned 08 30, exchanged the 3 hour workout for a 1 hour run to manage to do some pomodoros.
Tomorrow's top priority: complete 3 hr workout for legs at 1°C or 33°F
Not a temperature that's seen in Israel even at the coldest days.)

Entry 30.11 (Written at 01.12)
Day 73: No Useless Videos
Day 71: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Almost accomplished, as I woke up 01 hr and 45 minutes late, and it was warmer than expected. (6°C)
-10 pomodoros again despite feeling like falling asleep all the time, standing, washing face, doing pushups in between focus units to wake myself up.
-3 hr workout even though a bit late, but still nice and it was still kinda cold 🙂
-Completing evening routine completely without starting to fall asleep so my progress counts. (5 pages of book, book summary video) Note: still have a bit to go, but it seems I'm on the track to completion hopefully

(Edit) 1 thing I could do better: Wake up with alarm

Just as yesterday slept in on the 06:30 alarm clock, and accidentally woke up at 08 15, despite when I slept in i told myself I'll wake up at 7, but then didn't set an alarm.
Cravings were super strong during workout as I remembered the cold when I was living in Novosibirsk and how I used to play the computer in my mother's office and the first MMO RPG I played... 
Plus thoughts of eating sweets..
But I realize that all those things will hurt me long term. Still I need to think about an activity that will replace some of the needs those habits satisfied.

Tomorrow's top priority: Wake up with alarm clock. (Will plan in a few minutes when that is.)

Edited by Yan
Forgot to add 1 thing I could do better

Entry 1.12 (Written at 02.12)
Day 74: No Useless Videos
Day 72: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. Woke up with alarm clock. 

-8 pomodoros again despite doing very small progress, still fighting and staying awake.
-Clearly waking up with alarm 🙂
-Completing a 3 hr workout with pain in feet and hands because of the cold, so grateful for this challenge.

1 thing I could do better:
Finish Pomodoros at 18 instead of 20

Tomorrow's top priority: Finish pomodoros at 18

Entry 2.12 (Written at 03.12)
Day 75: No Useless Videos
Day 73: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. Finished pomodoros at 18. 

-8 pomodoros including the fact that I finished 2 hours early!
-Waking up with alarm again
-1 hr run

Eat three meals instead of 2. This puts a lot of pressure on the digestive system. My meals are big enough as is, even when they're split into 3.

Tomorrow's top priority: 
Complete evening routine without dozing off

Entry 3.12 (Written at 04.12)
Day 75: No Useless Videos
Day 73: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Failed. I ate a large dinner and dozed off as usual, despite knowing that it's my top priority for today.
When the same feeling of incredible sleepiness comes tomorrow, I'll take a cold hower to be able to continue pushing forward. 

-5 pomodoros including the fact that I finished 2 hours early!
-Going back to bed 1 time, but waking up within 5 minutes.
-3 hr workout in 3-7 degrees celsius

Still eat three meals instead of 2. This puts a lot of pressure on the digestive system. My meals are big enough as is, even when they're split into 3.

Tomorrow's top priority: 
Complete evening routine without dozing off again. (When feeling tired, cold shower)

Today I once more peed myself a little at night ( This already happened to me about a week ago, and during a run after wanting to pee for 30 minutes and continuing running.

At this point I'm pretty sure that it's the result of throwing my bladder up and down ll the time. (In the past after replacing most of the bur[ee exercises, the symptom stopped. So I'm gonna once more reduce the burpees to a minimum and do no jump cardio instead.
P.S. Though did reseach for 45 minutes approx the matter of looking for a job, didn't find another phone number to call yet.
will continue looking for one tomorrow.

Entry 4.12 
Day 76: No Useless Videos
Day 74: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: After writing this post, and commenting on another journal It'd be about 5 minutes from accomplishment.
Taking a cold shower indeed helped so it seems! 

-8 pomodoros despite feeling that I'm doing such little progress that on a scale of 0 to 100 it's about 0.001 and feeling very sleepy as usual.
-Going back to bed once only, and getting out of bed eventually 5 minutes after alarm clock went off.
-Finding a number to call regarding a job as a mechanic(One of my two certifications that can be useful in moving to Spain)

Three meals still seems to be a worthwhile goal. Since I would like to stop this before my organs do.

Tomorrow's top priority: 
Clean bathroom, It seems for now sleep is more important to me than three meals(If I'd sleep less I'd get more pomodoros in, and allow myself to have a break in the middle for food) I hope that on Tuesday I'll be able to split the meals though (The day after tomorrow)

Worth mentioning - A)After a long time of wanting to do so, I finally masturbated (Everything gets done once you put it on schedule 🙂)
B) I think it's the first time in a few weeks that I'm writing the diary at the same day and not retro for the day before that. Awesome!

See you tomorrow, thanks for reading 🙂

Edit(Food schedule update): Almost forgot! I've changed the nutritional yeast 6g to chlorella 5g in my food schedule (The current one is described in the Nov.11 Post! that is for the next 9 days until I'm back in Israel. Will elaborate on why and how tomorrow (today unfortunately)

chlorella-62e276f.jpg

Q155480_1082020105723.jpg

Edited by Yan
+ removed some accidental characters
  • Like 1

Entry 5.12 (Written on 6.12) 
Day 77: No Useless Videos
Day 75: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. (Cleaned bathroom) though it took about an hour and a half instead of half an hour as planned. 

-A 3 hour workout first thing in the morning, while it was raining and 5-8 degrees celsius. Got soaking wet. Awesome!
-Managed to do 3 pomodoros which is less than the minimum 4 I've set to myself, but I'm grateful for each one anyway.
-Made a cold shower again (Though it was already after dozing off) and it helped me stay alert to read etc. during my end of day routine.

Three meals. (See tomorrow's top priority)

Tomorrow's top priority: 
Three meals and a split 3 hour workout with two showers.
10 wake up
Morning routine: 10 - 10 45
Meal 1: 10 45 - 12
Marketing: 12-15 45
Meal 2: 15 45 - 17 00
Marketing 17 00 - 18 00
Reflections+Job 18-19 
Workout 1: 21 - 22 45
Shower 1: 22 45 - 23 15
Meal 3: 21 15 - 22 00
Evening routine: 22 00 - 00 00 ( It means reflection before workout )
Workout 2: 00 - 01 15
01 15 - 01 30 quick Shower
01 30 - 02 00 Sleep 

If I were to repeat this day it would be 8 hrs sleep and it means that today I will sleep a bit under 6 hours ( under 2 hours since I dozed off and under 4 now)
Yet I'd like to not repeat it but go 1 hour back each time until I reach waking up at 06 00 ( Though will have to plan how it will go since I also have a 1 hr run in 2 days, so I'll update then how it will fit in. Maybe it will allow me to get to 6 am faster. ) So I'll just sleep for 7 hrs for a few days or maybe find another solution on 1 hr running days.

Why do I need all this pain for? Simple, health.
Then I will have to work on the volume of the breakfast at least since it gets me very sleepy. Also, when going back to Israel I'll have to fit in work, which will be in about a week. which will mess everything up again. But what the hell, challenges is what we're here for. Isn't it? And if I can help my health even for a week, it's worth it.

"The only constant in life is change" - Heraclitus.
"Change is automatic, progress is not" - Tony Robbins.

Edit(Diet Change of Yesterday explained)
Here´s the explanation as I told I will give in the previous post:
I decided to try Chlorella as a source for B12 instead of the Nutritional yeast. For vegans there are very few b12 sources.
In the shop I was at, there was no nutritional yeast, so I decided it's a good time to try the chlorella that I was looking for some time anyway. It is said to have active B12 in contrast to the non-active of nutritional yeast. Though it might be a problem because the brand of nutritional yeast I use has lots of other vitamins like B6 B3 etc. And chlorella might not be a direct substitiute. For that reason I will need to run it through Cronometer before deciding if I want to continue with it.
Moreover I still don't know where to find it in israel, so when I'm back, I'll continue with the yeast for a while.

Edited by Yan
  • Like 1

Entry 6.12 (Written on 7.12) 
Day 78: No Useless Videos
Day 76: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Not accomplished. Only eaten two and a half meals and made one tiny workout of half hour.

-A complete minimum run of half an hour
-Attempting a new routine, which is painful because it's a way I'm unused to do it, and doing a workout in the evening is harder than in the morning, splitting it is harder then doing a complete one too.
-Stopping myself at a certain point before feeling completely full when I ate dinner.

Even if falling asleep after a big meal put an alarm clock at a certain time so as not to get to a state where I don't manage to eat dinner before 00 00 and might even miss the minimal workout. (Preferably not fall asleep at all of course. But I'm not gonna take a cold shower right after the meal (I need at least an hour apart, so as not to mess up digestion completely)

Tomorrow's (Today's) top priority: 
Go to health consult office to see if my lifeguard certificate may be valid in Spain. (Fall back on two meals for today, since in any case I have overeaten yesterday)

Notes: Will need to complete yesterday's workout, and hopefully a half hour run tomorrow together with tomorrow's workout.
Stay hard Yan! Even though you've lost a couple of times and fell asleep like a b**ch, you may overcome this poisonous habit, and manage to do three meals or change the existing ones to healthy, not over volume amounts. 
One more thing, gotta take care not to spend a few hours on the forum. It's gotta be a tool for me, not a master. Though some extra time was needed to plan a routine change, take care not to overdo it. 

Entry 7.12
Day 79: No Useless Videos
Day 77: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. Managed to get there on time, and got valuable info.

-3 hr leg workout
-Reading 10 pages of a book instead of 5
-Wrote an e-mail to airport regarding mechanic/technician jobs

Sent e-mail to the address I received when I was at the health office straight away without delay(I haven't done so yet)

Tomorrow's top priority: 
3 meals but with workout still in the morning. In the rain so it seems. Thank you for this challenge that allows me to grow! 
Approximate times of meals 12 30 14 00, 17 00 18 00, 21 00 21 45 (Those times represent just eating and preparing without dishes)

Notes: For my next "vacation" I should definitely consider a portable smoke detector, so that I could be aware at least of the amount of smoke, so that I may try different solutions to reduce it, or may leave a room when it's high. For the time being I'll do my best with what I have to avoid the moke, but it seems that sniffing in some of it is still going to happen.

Entry 8.12 (Written on 9.12)
Day 80: No Useless Videos
Day 78: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Partly Accomplished. I ate three meals but the times were approximately as follows: .
Breakfast   13 15 - 14 47,            lunch 18 45 - 19 55,  and dinner 22 05 22 45
(Instead of 12 30 - 14 00), (Instead of 17 00 - 18 00) (instead of 21 00 21 45).

-3.5 hr abs workout (Skipped the run of half hour which was missing from yesterday)
-Cold shower  when feeling sleepy after dinner
-Replacing the majority of burpees with no jump cardio (Since it made me pee in my bed multiple times)

leave for workout faster and not thinking about how rainy it is and procrastinating for 30-45 minutes

Tomorrow's top priority: 
Get stuff that is needed from store to clean the mattress cover from the pee stain I made 

Entry 9.12 (Written on 10.12)
Day 81: No Useless Videos
Day 79: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Partly Accomplished. I did it after 00 : 00, moreover I only partly cleaned it, as I wanted to let the cover dry so that it wouldn't soak too much of the cleaning substances and ruin the cover. .
-1.5 hr run ( completing the half hour run I was missing from 2/3 day ago)
-Cold shower  when feeling sleepy once more
-Ate three meals

When I write during the morning routine the thing that I want to accomplish today, make sure that it corresponds with the detailed daily schedule.

Tomorrow's top priority: 
Go to pool and see at what level my performance is, so that I may perhaps go to the lifeguard certifiers in Madrid, and show them the skills that are needed for acquiring the certificate, which in turn might get my existing Israeli certificate converted to a Madrid one, hopefully.
(Talk to them and set an appointment for Monday, since it's the last workday before I leave Spain ( My flight is on Tuesday evening )

Entry 10.12 (Written on 11.12)
Day 82: No Useless Videos
Day 80: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Partly Accomplished. I went to the pool, made sure I can pass the tests I´ll need to pass (the two that I knew about) know I´ll need to pass for the lifeguard certificate. Then called a bit of lifeguard teaching phones, but it seems it´s difficult to have them just allow me to approach the exams without the course. They also do not worrk today and tomorrow, so I´ll have the chance on monday and tuesday (the flight day)
-Doing a swim after a long time
-3 pomodoros (at least something =/, 3 minutes late for the last one)
-a few calls to lifeguard schools in attempts to ask them to let me do the exams so that I may be certified in madrid without re-doing the lifeguard course

Hold for a tiny bit longer before going to sleep so that I'll complete writing this diary and my evening routine.

Tomorrow's(Today's) top priority: 
12 pomodoros of Marketing

Entry 11.12 (Written on 12.12)
Day 83: No Useless Videos
Day 81: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 12 pomodoros.
-Not eating until about 3 hrs after waking up and building momentum with marketing learning.
-3 hrs worokut after 6 hrs of pomodoros, awesome
-Ate a bit less food at dinner so as not to feel too full (Not the best, as i miss some nutrition like this, but on the other hand I gave my organs some brek 🙂

Pay attention to the time I'm eating. Accidentally I slid after 00 00 with the meal.

Make many calls to lifeguard schools and maybe go meet them hopefully so that I could perhaps do the external exam without the course.

Entry 12.12 (Written on 13.12)
Day 84: No Useless Videos
Day 82: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Partly accomplished. Had 2 calls, got rejected twice, it seems there's regulation that's gonna obligate me to do the course.
-3.5 hrs chest workout in the evening.
-Cleaned matrass a little more
-2 hrs marketing 🙂

Gotta get a weight vest once I'm back to Israel, as I'm always increasing quantity instead of quality, and end up having workouts of 7 hrs (this was what was happening in Israel already with a combined workout, that's why I limited it to 5 hrs)

Leave to airport no later than 16 30

Entry 13.12 (Written on 14.12, Posted on 15.12)
85 Days without useless videos
83 Days of sticking to food schedule

Top priority - Not accomplished. Left home at 17 20 aprox though I let lots of security time so I was still completely fine and waited about an hour and a half for the boarding to start (still this is not an excuse 😞 )

3 things I did right today no matter how small
-Cleaned room floors before leaving to flight (Kitchen and room)

-1 hr run in the rain
-1 hr blog at the very least

Gone to sleep earlier yesterday

Top priority for tomorrow (Today)
3 hr leg workout

Entry 14.12 (Written on 15.12)
Day 86: No Useless Videos
Day 84: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 3 hours and 20 minutes though.
-Getting after figuring out tonight's stay promptly in the morning 
-3 hr leg workout
-When finished taking a shower at 23 : 53, I quickly ate some food, instead of going slowly and starting to eat after 00:00 with the realization that any food I can stuff before 00:00 is saved food. ( So I didn't give up on the whole yesterday's meal but saved a part of it) (As a reminder - I define sticking to food schedule as eating the amounts of food I defined per day or less in between 00:00 and 00:00 the next day.)

half hour less sleep and half hour more in pomodoros, so that I could do tha minimum of 4 pomodoros. That must be an unsplittable unit( or else the rest might get lost)

AT LEAST 4 pomodoros

(Less than 12 since I still plan to go to store twice, return to my apartment, sleep a few hours and perhaps walk out with my hostess's dog.)