NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I am World of Warcraft free for 5 years now and here is how......

Blessed2BFree

First off let me give you a quick story on how into this game I was. I had EVERY mount except the last one that you had to fly around for * Lost something*......I was always so drunk that I missed it when it finally popped. When I realized how this game was destroying my life, I did extreme measures. I sold everything, gave everything away, asked my friends to never give anything back to me. I removed the files on my computer and the first 5 months were HELL!! I can tell you that it does get better tho. I started to lift weights and actually do cardio. I dropped 150lbs in 1.5 years and realized as more time passed, I no longer needed or wanted to play WOW. When I ran back into my former friends, I had changed, they were still the same. The more time passed, I began to feel bad for them as my life had become full, enriched, and now full of a natural high.......If you are REALLY wanting to quit, and I mean REALLY want to quit.......dont think just sell your stuff, give it away and erase it off your HD. Time will heal you I promise! Best of luck to you friend! Help and Hope is possible!

• Like 2
  • Like 2

That's huge! What an amount of energy, determination and progress described in such few sentences. Feels really nice to read stuff like this. I can't even imagine how much (more) reading something like this would mean to me if I was still gaming. 

What about those gaming friends? Are you still in contact with them? Are they ever trying to tempt you back into gaming or do you get triggered if you hear them talk about games? If so, any tips to deal with such situations?

• Like 1