NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Leo, I'm 36 years old and I come from Sweden, Umeå. It has taken me roughly 30 years to get to the point where I am now where I feel that enough is enough. I believe I'm finally ready for a completely new chapter of my life; a chapter that is filled with new insights, strong motivations and a hunger for new experiences. To discover that there is a community like Game Quitters that consist of likeminded people means a lot to me as I really believe in the sharing of wisdom and support. My own goal is to share parts of my story to better help those who are in a similar situation, but also to confront my own struggles. I was diagnosed with autism about 6 months ago which has given me immense insight into many of the compulsive behaviours that have caused me to become so addicted to gaming. It is my wish to be able to talk about these experiences in a manner that doesn't make me feel ashamed or strange. I believe there are many just like me or who has it worse and I hope I'll find some of you during my stay here.

Edited by Wildermyth
  • Like 2

• Wildermyth changed the title to Introduction: New Life+
  • Wildermyth changed the title to My introduction