NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Day 0

Lemynaded

So yesterday

- all objective finished!

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day20

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 12

Objective 03 : Day 12

- Accomplish 7h00 of work total *** (see the note bellow)

- Start working at 8h30 am and work for 3h30

- Continue at 1h30 pm, work for 3h30

- If I still haven't done 7h00 of work by then due to interruptions, continue at 6h30 work until I've done my 7h00

*** NOTE

- Working is important for me, but I still want to remain flexible. I don't feel like cutting myself off from the people I know and tell them that I can't see em because   I  have to work and study. During those day where I'll be visiting someone (father, brother, whatever) for a big chunk of the day, the objective changes from 7h00  of work to 3h30 of work.

- No form of distraction / fun activity allowed until I've tried as much as possible to complete those objectives without being sleep deprived the next day, and that means No television, no phone conversations, no texting, no reading

Today

- Prepare for interview

- More lecture of the road user guide

- Animation! I want to finish my references for the poses

• Like 1

So yesterday

- Pose seem to be fine

- Interview went well

- Could read more of the user guide

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day21

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 13

Objective 03 : Day 13

- If I still haven't done 7h00 of work by then due to interruptions, continue at 6h30 work until I've done my 7h00

*** NOTE

- Working is important for me, but I still want to remain flexible. I don't feel like cutting myself off from the people I know and tell them that I can't see em because   I  have to work and study. During those day where I'll be visiting someone (father, brother, whatever) for a big chunk of the day, the objective changes from 7h00  of work to 3h30 of work.

- No form of distraction / fun activity allowed until I've tried as much as possible to complete those objectives without being sleep deprived the next day, and that means No television, no phone conversations, no texting, no reading

Today

- Tail assignment correction

- Road user guide

So yesterday

- Struggled with the tail overlap assignment

- User guide is good

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day22

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 14

Objective 03 : Day 14

*** NOTE

Today

- Class

- Daily feedback

- ROad user guide

- Have an interview today

So yesterday

- First polish pass on the overlap seems fine

- Had my interview

- Class was fine

- Didn't take time for road user guide

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day23

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 15

Objective 03 : Day 15

*** NOTE

Today

- Daily feedback required

- Reading the road user guide

- Push my poses a tad bit more

So yesterday

- Had the daily feedback

- More polish on the tail

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day24

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 16

Objective 03 : Day 16

*** NOTE

Today

- Fill out the rest of the application

- Find some proper reference for the pose assignment

- Pose assignment

- Aquire medication and road user guide

So yesterday

- Worked on the poses a bit

- Filled out more paper work related to the interview

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day25

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 16

Forgot to set my alarm clock yesterday... didn't wake up at six, but I wont reset to zero, since it was more of an accident and less me choosing to not wake up on purpose

Objective 03 : Day 17

*** NOTE

Today

- Hum... not a lot to do honestly so I guess

- Animation, tail polish

- Road user guide and uuuuuuuh....

- Paper work, if there's any

So yesterday

- Allright, pretty much everything posing and tail polishing related with the animation is over now

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day26

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 17

Objective 03 : Day 18

*** NOTE

Today

- New stuff to watch and learn today, Ima get to it

• Like 1

So yesterday

- Finished every lecture that I had to finish

- Peer review

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day27

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 18

Objective 03 : Day 19

*** NOTE

Today

- Reference and planning

- Corrections and note taking

- Calling SAAQ and checking if they're open this time aorund

- Road Guide

- Sketch

Hey this is starting to come along pretty well, finally. Might be able to add a new objective in a few week

So yesterday

- Read the correction

- Peer Review

- Nearly done with the reference taking

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day28

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 19

Objective 03 : Day 20

*** NOTE

Today

- Road user guide is a priority today

- Sketch is a priority today

- Finishing the reference and such

Hey this is starting to come along pretty well, finally. Might be able to add a new objective in a few week

• Like 1

So yesterday

- Cough up with the delay I had with that whole reading the road user guide thing

- Did some sketchs

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day29

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 20

Objective 03 : Day 21

*** NOTE

Today

- Cough up with the delay I had regarding the sketchs

- Road user guide

- Reference and planning need to be done

- Start out the blokcin?

- Have a course at 10 am

- And need to see my doctor at 14h20

So yesterday

- Road user Guide

- Some of the sketch

- Had my class

Called a bunch of people related to a bunch of different task

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day30

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 0

Yeah, that one is a reset, I think I've been staying up too late recently, need to stop doing that from now on

Objective 03 : Day 22

*** NOTE

Today

- Planning and blocking for animation is a must

- Receive daily feedback related to said blocking

- Road user guide

- Catching up with the sketches

So yesterday

- Finally done with reference taking

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day31

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 01

Yeah, that one is a reset, I think I've been staying up too late recently, need to stop doing that from now on

Objective 03 : Day 23

*** NOTE

Today

- Todays objective is animation blocking and daily feedback

- Maybe more sketeches

• Like 1

So yesterday

- FINALY done with the blocking pass of the walk cycle

- Had the work reviewed in the daily feedback

- Send my CV to a bunch of places... I didn't get hired at a place I expected to get hired

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day32

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 02

Objective 03 : Day 24

*** NOTE

Today

- Correcting the animation

- Having the said animation evaluated on the WOA

- sending five more CV

- Road user guides

- Sketchs

So yesterday

- Had a load of correction yesterday

- Feedback

- Peer review

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day33

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 0

Well this is getting stupid...

Allright, you know what I'll just stop taking coffee, that way I'll have an easier time falling asleep. I'll also stop taking sugary beverage, for pretty much the same reason.

That, and I need to stop making excuses, waking up isn't that hard, christ.

Objective 03 : Day 26

*** NOTE

Today

- Being done with the reading material for today

- Peer review

So yesterday

- Not exactly finished with the stuff I wanted to red

- Fixed a annoying problem with my mouse

- Peer review!

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day34

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 1

Objective 03 : Day 27

*** NOTE

Today

- Finish the reading material

- Reading the corrections for this week homework

- Reference for some poses could be nice

- Road user guide

- Sketches

- Sending CV

So yesterday

- Peer review

- Correction notes

- Finished reading material

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day35

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 2

Objective 03 : Day 28

*** NOTE

Today

- CV

- Road user guide

- Sketch

- Finding reference for pose

• Like 1

So yesterday

- Peer review

- Sent CV

- Road user guide

- Sketched

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day36

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 3

Objective 03 : Day 29

*** NOTE

Hey! Finally nearly done with this work 7 hours thing for 30 day thing! Nice.

I'll add something new once I get manage to get back the wake up counter to 30 days, but fuck yeah! Progress... ish

Today

- I have an interview at 9h30

- Start the polish process

- Start the pose

- Send CV

- Road user guide

- Sketches

So yesterday

- Had an other interview

- Started working on the walk cycle polish

- Road user guide

- Sent more CV

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day37

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 4

Objective 03 : Day 30

*** NOTE

Day 30, hurray!

Today

- First pass on the polish

- Need to finish those poses

- CV

- Road user guides

-Sketches

So yesterday

- CV

- Road user guides

- Finished first pass of walk cycle

Did some sketches

- Peer review

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day38

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 5

Objective 03 : Day 31

*** NOTE

Day 30, hurray!

Today

- Need to receive daily feedback

- Need to finish those poses

- CV

- Road user guides

-Sketches

So yesterday

- CV

- Road user guides

- Did some polish on the walk cycle

- Finally made the pose

- Did some sketches

- Peer review

- Had my daily feedback

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day39

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 5

Not gonna lie, I totally forgot to post after waking up. Not going to reset the counter to zero, since I DID wake up, just going to leave it for today

Objective 03 : Day 32

*** NOTE

Today

- Make correction on walk cycle and pose based on daily feedback

- Peer review

- CV

- Road user guides

-Sketches

So yesterday

- CV

- Final pass on the walk cycle and the pose

- Peer review

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day40

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 6

Objective 03 : Day 33

*** NOTE

Today

- Learn the reading material for this week

- Peer review

- CV

- Road user guides

-Sketches

Edited by Lemynaded

So yesterday

- CV

- Peer review

- Sketches

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day41

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 7

Objective 03 : Day 34

*** NOTE

Today

- Finish to read the learning material *

- Road guide *

- CV

- Sketches

- Correction review

- Finish Linkedin Profil

- Peer review

So yesterday

- CV

- Peer review

- Road Guide

- Made a few calls

- Finished reading material

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day42

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 8

Objective 03 : Day 35

*** NOTE

Today

- CV

- Road Guide

- Peer review

- Sketches *

- Correction review*

- Anim correction*

- Planning and squetching, finding a walk idea and making ref

- House cleanup

So yesterday

- CV

- Peer review

- Road Guide

- Correction review

- Anim correction

- Sketches

Objective 01, Social media only for education : Day43

Objective 02, Wake up at 6am, drink a coffee, write down the daily objectives on this website first thing after getting up : Day 9

Objective 03 : Day 36

*** NOTE

Today

- CV

- Road Guide

- Peer review

- Sketches

- Planning and sketching, finding a walk idea and making ref

- House cleanup

- Interview at 1pm