NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Frettzo's Thoughts

Frettzo

Hi all, I'm starting my journal as suggested on the Respawn program. I started the program yesterday but had no time to write last night, so I'll start with the journal today.

Monday, 13/06/2022

Today I felt quite stressed at work. Not as much as I expected, considering I've been assigned to a special project that involves installing over 2km of cables and assembling and disassembling 11 12metre tall scaffolding towers. Still, it didn't feel good to feel irritable, but I could manage. I think the irritability came from knowing I had a driving lesson later during the day, plus the added stress of trying to quit some of the activities I've been doing daily for years.

Not gonna lie, while it's all a little bit overwhelming, it feels good to finally be trying to wrestle back control of my life. I even felt like going out for a bit of cycling today, a desire I had to suppress as soon as my nose started to bleed due to dust and chemical overexposure at work.

All in all, this plan does seem possible, unlike some others I've tried in the past.

• Like 3

17/06/2022

Today's an extremely hot day. I worked outside in the heat and sun so I'm feeling quite exhausted. Normally this is where I'd break and play games to destress, or binge eat to numb my feelings. I haven't done any of those throughout this entire week, so to say I'm proud of my accomplishment, no matter how small it may seem to some, is an understatement. In other news, I've decided to try my hand at automatic driving lessons, as I've found that I dread and dislike manual driving with a passion. Also, I fully intend to go cycling this weekend, as I would like to make use of the sunny, warm weather!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

30/06/2022

Hi again guys, unfortunately over the last weekend I did do some gaming. Things have been very stressful at work and I couldn't cope, so I reverted to old habits. It is quite frustrating, but getting back on the real life grind after a relapse feels quite good too. This time I've mixed things up by quitting sugar on top of videogames, so we'll see how that goes!

• Like 1