NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I wanna Start but...

slowby008

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 2:39 AM, slowby008 said:

I have a expensive Gaming PC, im only 14 and i got this PC drin my Patents that means i dont wanna sell It because its unrespectfully. What cann i do with this Power?

Why not just delete all the games from it or (in my case),  find a way to put all those games out of sight? Like in storage shed or such?

You know what else an expensive Gaming PC can do besides gaming? Lots!  You could set it up to learn how to draw, do music, learn film editing or even animating.   In a similar way that little kids find multiple uses for a stick (wand, sword, etc) - do the same with your gaming pc :) 

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of things you can do with a gaming PC besides gaming.

I also bought a gaming PC when I was a gamer, which I now use to work online, and run my business. The nice thing about gaming PCs, is that they will also last longer before you need an upgrade. So think of it as something you can use in the long term for learning, growing, developing.

Video editing is something I really enjoy as a hobby. I have made videos for friends and family for birthdays and special events. 

It doesn't matter if it's a super expensive PC that you use for simple tasks, the important thing is that you use it for something worthwhile.

You could open up notepad and write a novel on that PC. Sure, you don't need a powerful PC to do that, but if you sell that novel for a million dollars, does it really matter?

I know this is a bit of a crazy example, but it's just to put things into perspective.