NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My Journal - SpiNips

SpiNips

Hello!

Today was a nice day! I went to school a bit earlier to study and hang out with friends. After school I studied in library and finally paid my late-fees for the book I've forgotten to return in time. o.O I've used the evening studying, reflecting and creating plans. The best moment of today was a conversation and a walk in the evening.

I talked about NF with a friend of mine and it made a big difference about my perspective on the subject. It's very helpful for me to be able to share these kinds of thoughts with someone because they can sometimes progress too neurotic for my perspective to perceive.

I was feeling down and bad. Going out for a walk and just hanging out with the emotion helped me understand and accept it.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Talking about things with friends
  • AC/DC, I'm already waiting for @Reno F's take on them ;)
  • Sweet apples from our garden
  • Spotify ads, no need to pay for aggression management when you can train free with them
  • New phase beginning this week – New subjects, new friends :)
  • Drinking moderately with friends
  • Striped shirts

• *Edit* 500 posts, Yay!

Edited by SpiNips

Hello!

Today has been a cool day. Many funny and important moments. The best moment of today was talking with my teachers. I've formed quite strong relationships with my teachers somewhat automatically which is cool. They are really great people! :)

For now I'll focus on studying swedish since I'll have my matriculation exams on Friday. Trying to study the best I can.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Stratovarius and power metal
  • My helpful teacher
  • Passing my exams fairly well
  • The humorous atmosphere today in school
  • The brotherly relationship that formed between me and a fairly young teacher. He gave me very good tips and feedback.

Hello!

Today was a cool day. It was pretty straight forward, school, gym, studying, sauna and more studying. The best moment of today was bathing in sauna and swimming in lake Näsijärvi. Sauna and swimming is a very relaxing experience.

I'm focusing on my Swedish at the moment. Matriculation exams are priority at the moment.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Like spirited friends
  • Nearby public sauna
  • Being healthy
  • Change in school scene
  • Having free time from school to study more

Hello!

Just finished my last exercise of Swedish. Tomorrow is the big day – the matriculation exams. Today has been school, chess, help a friend and studying Swedish. The best moment of today was chatting with a couple friends of mine.

My life = studying at the moment.

Today I'm grateful for:

• ABBA, Gyllene Tider, Bo Kaspers and Lisa Ekdahl for carrying me with Swedish music
  • Svt nyheter
  • Quizlet helping me bomb my brain with new words
  • Starting rather early with increasing my vocabulary
  • Free Hufvudstadsbladet from my school – It's a Finnish newspaper in Swedish

Hello!

Today was an exciting day! The matriculation exams went alright. The results will probably be of my average level. After exams I took a good walk with my friend and relaxed at home. The best moment of today was chatting with my friend while we walked.

I'm feeling a bit anxious due to studying so much. I feel like my head will explode unless I do something instead of just reading. Tomorrow I'm going to take it easier studying wise.

My goals for the weekend are creating a plan for the next week, finishing the 3rd chapter of the 7 Habits, studying and resting.

Today I'm grateful for:

• New gym routine feels exciting
  • No more Swedish. It was fun to study it, but now I feel like I can't take any more for a while
  • Pizza
  • A clean house
  • Friends whom you can study with
Edited by SpiNips

Hello!

Today was a day with ups and downs. The morning started out well with morning routine and going to the gym. I went to play Settlers of Catan with my friends and it was awesome. The best moment of today was hanging out with my friends.

I'm feeling a bit frustrated at the moment. I'm pretty sure I can overcome it by setting reasonable and clear goals and achieving them. These goals can be like study, go to gym etc.. Sticking with your decisions helps you see the results and that way feel more in control of your life. I'm also pretty tired after all the studying. There is still the next week to go.

Today I'm grateful for:

• My friend inviting me to her housewarming party
  • Organizing a meet
  • Good apple pie with oat-vanilla topping
  • Fresh sheets
  • Experiences and being able to deal with old problems more efficiently 

Hello!

Today was a rather study oriented day. I woke up and studied Finnish history. Then I proceeded to write essays about history with my friend and at the end of the day I met my friends and we studied and talked about history together. I've got my history finals on Friday so there is a lot of studying waiting to be done still. Scheduling it helps. The best moment of today was drinking tea with my friend.

Non-study-related I managed to create the first version of my Personal Mission Statement. It's something that reflects my basic values and goals as an individual. Stephen Covey talks about it in his book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I can highly recommend that book. It's a good step and as time will go on it will shape up to better reflect my personal mission.

I've been thinking about over-thinking which I sometimes indulge in. I listed some common ways I feel when I'm overly tangled in my thoughts.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Friends to study history with
  • Mocca bites made by my cousin
  • Macaroni casserole
  • Nice police officers
  • The stability of values

Hello!

I might follow @WorkInProgress and take a little break from my usual posting schedule. The reason for this is that I feel that my progress as an individual requires time and long-term effort and I feel like journaling everyday may not be the most suitable way to approach it. The best moment of today was reading history with my pals.

Hey, just dropped by to check how is a journal of an old timer would be like.

I also have a draft of my personal constitution. Not easy to write one in one sitting.

Nice to have you drop by! :) It sure is a long long process, but surely worth the effort. I'm going to go check your journal if you have posted your AC/DC cover yet. Looking forward to it. ^_^

Today I'm grateful for:

• History rehearsing book
  • Understanding teachers
  • Studying subject that interests me
  • Deadlifting it all today. Gym was cool
  • Mashed potatoes

Hello!

Growth is funny, it takes time. I guess it's contrary to modern day perform as fast as possible. The best moment of today was hanging out with my friends at school.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Grilled chicken
  • Layla by Derek and the Dominoes @KoyoteIcarus you still there mate?
  • Exercising
  • Going to a camp in few weeks
  • The right to not have it all figured out

Hello!

I've studied history today and also trained at the gym. The matriculation exams are on Friday so I'm going to spend tomorrow studying as well. The best moment of today was hanging out with friends.

This journal has become such a habit that it's hard for me to break. I'm not sure whether writing here everyday is necessary, but the ball has rolled for so long that it's like my second nature. 

Today I'm grateful for:

• AC/DC Moneytalks
  • Chill and supportive teachers
  • Familiarizing a bit with new girls today
  • Sour milk
  • Mom

Hello!

Today was a nice day! I studied history and played good games of chess with my friends. Moved into quarterfinals in our chess tournament. B| The best moment of today was hanging out with friends and taking a walk.

Matriculation exams coming up tomorrow. After them there will be time to relax a little.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Tasty apples from our garden
  • HIstory is sophisticating
  • Guns 'n roses
  • Friends I've met by playing chess
  • Going to party tomorrow! 

Hello!

My matriculation exam in history went quite well, although there are some minor points of unsure. The best moment of today was the feeling after the exam and partying with my friends. Clock is nearing 4.30 am so I'm going to sleep soon.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Synergy with my friend Aarni
  • Partying after a long break
  • My sister helping me with my homework
  • My friends who bought me free shots
  • My bicycle is cool with a new flashlight

Hello!

Today was about recovering from yesterday's partying. In the evening we made a performance in a party and it went very well! The best moment of today was chatting with my pal.

Today I thought about more concrete ways to develop my life towards to where I want it to be. I feel like for now I've investigated my values and aspirations pretty well and it's time to take action towards the. Habits are a good way of doing this. My goals are about health, traveling, relationships and sophistication.

Can't wait to play you some day. Maybe next year when I come to Europe! :D

I'm going to InterRail next summer so I'm definitely up for a meet! I've heard you've practiced quite a lot so I probably still need to train so I can give you an appropriate opposition.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Hangovers, make drinking less attractive
  • Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys
  • The Matriculation exams are over – so much more time for life :)
  • My friend giving me supportive feedback
  • Improving the party's atmosphere

Hello!

Today was a nice day! I hung out with my friends and checked out a new construction in our city. In the evening I ate with my family wrote and read. The best moment of today was having a conversation about happiness. I think it started with my friend telling me a story about a documentary in which a man tries to become as happy as possible by attending seminars and such and in the end ends up depressed. In the end my friend said "The one who can forget about happiness is the happiest." It's a rather counterintuitive approach, but also has it's point.

Now, when your exams are over, what will you do with all that free time?

That is a good question! I'm planning on strengthening my habit of going to the gym 3 times a week, focusing on studying maths and physics consistently, reading and also spending time with friends and assets. I respect your interest! :) 

One thing I love about chess is that it's very difficult to know how good someone is/isn't until you play. :D

Yup! Chess is very much about repetition and practice, not just raw intelligence.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Metal
  • Smoked salmon and brussels sprouts
  • Covey has made very sharp notices in the 7 habits
  • Finding a cool new shirt, Maybe Ill go and buy it tomorrow
  • Warm juice
  • Trust
  • Good conversations

Hello!

Today was a good day! School was rather short and fun. After school I went to the gym and broke my squat record. :) Now squatting with my body weight. I need to work on my bent over row technique. After gym I went shopping for a new shirt and found a nice one. The best moment of today was reading a book and drinking tea.

Today I'm grateful for:

• Black tea
  • Muse – Resistance
  • Getting back to my job tomorrow
  • Doing the heavy squats
  • Protu camps