NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Yep, here we are

EmG

Last week I relapsed after 110 days abstinence. Now I'm quitting again, (Oh, hey, I just passed 24 hours!) but I'm still in that weird stage where I feel this intense desire to be entertained and can't just relax and be. Or eat supper and go to bed, as the case may be. So, I watch TV, write on forums, etc. Basically smaller hits of dopamine to make up for the big ones I'm missing. It's annoying. I want to get back to my life already and put this misstep in the past. But I guess if it were easy to walk away from, it wouldn't be this problem in my life in the first place. At least I know it gets easier. Just have to ride the wave back to the beach.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It took me a long time to break my addiction. But what made it difficult was the fact I had no other hobbies at the time. Making sure you have a hobby you enjoy to fill your time is crucial, for example, I'm learning piano, starting to read novels again and even writing my own.

Don't worry about short term setbacks, focus on short term milestones for a long term goal 😄

• Like 1