NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

my addiction to war robots

noob123123123

I have spent over 4,000 hours of my life inside the video game war robots I didn't see how much gaming was affecting my life it stated out as a B student and pretty good socially but once I stated gaming it consumed me, I found that in this game only best can win so I wanted to be the best I didn't want to run from anyone. after about 3 weeks my grades fell so that I would rarely get a C and I stated to skip social gathering so that I could game longer as my gaming progressed, I stated putting money into my game to the point where I would spend 10-20 dollars a day trying to buy the latest and best items. I started to see my life decline and wanted to stop but I had come to believe that my happiness was found in this game. I also found my self-worth from playing. I tried to stop playing by myself but relapsed twice. so now I am on this website look for some help

I want to quit playing is so much, but I don't want to delete all the money that I put into this game unless that is the only way. any suggestions?

Edited by noob123123123

• 2 weeks later...