Please recommend me exercises to help lose weight

Because I work from home, at the same time there is always food in the refrigerator, and I eat fully, I am showing signs of gaining weight. I am looking for some exercises that can effectively support weight loss instead of taking weight loss pills. Does anyone know any famous Youtuber/PT? please recommend me can exercise with.

Thanks very much

22 hours ago, louiegonzales said:

Because I work from home, at the same time there is always food in the refrigerator, and I eat fully, I am showing signs of gaining weight. I am looking for some exercises that can effectively support weight loss instead of taking weight loss pills. Does anyone know any famous Youtuber/PT? please recommend me can exercise with.

Thanks very much

I lost 50 lbs through diet mostly. Nutrition is realistically 80% of what will lose weight. 

I suggest not going on a diet but tracking calories in the myfitnesspal app. You enter your weight and goal then just write three calories you ate. If you're in a deficit you'll lose weight. I suggest saying your goal is lose 1 lb per week because you'll end up losing more than that after 3 weeks. 

Buffdudes on YouTube is the least stressful. 

• Like 1

Chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, and ice cream killed me. I switched them got 80% dark chocolate,  dark chocolate granola, kodiak cakes, and cool whip so I could still have sweets but tremendously fewer calories. 

5 hours ago, BooksandTrees said:

I suggest not going on a diet but tracking calories in the myfitnesspal app. You enter your weight and goal then just write three calories you ate. If you're in a deficit you'll lose weight. I suggest saying your goal is lose 1 lb per week because you'll end up losing more than that after 3 weeks. 

I can really recommend this one. I had the problem the other way around for years and the only thing that helped me to gain weight (muscles) was by tracking the calories in my food, so I could adjust what I ate during the day.

Protein in general makes you feel stuffed, so if you have any lean protein let it be meat or grain around that might help you to not feel hungry all the time. Also stress might be an issue, try to be more aware of what you are eating during the day. Tracking really helps. Diets suck imho as they imply that you will change your behaviour for a certain time and afterwards you may be free to behave like before. So if you say "I'm gonna go on a diet for 3 months now" I bet with you that after those three months it will at most take one month to be back at your original weight. Aim for continuous change rather than temporal.

Then also there are foods that might give you a high dopamine rush when you eat them, so they act similarly to playing games. Avoid those. Refined sugar may be one of the culprits. Then there are others that don't contain that many calories but still fill your stomach with enough volume to make you feel full. Salad and many other vegetables are examples here. Add those. They will help you to not overeat on calories.

Learning to cook more recipes on your own will help as well as many processed foods in your typical supermarkets contain eat-stimulating agents like glutamate or sugar. Also often they are high on salt and calories which I wouldnt recommend you.

As a final point: I am a medical student and avoiding risk factors for heart disease - like diabetes, overweight, high cholesterol, high blood pressure - has the single most impact on the occurrence of these diseases. Nutrition is key here: all of mentioned risk factors can be avoided by just eating clean and healthy.

• Like 1

Fasting (no food or water intake) from sunrise to sunset twice a week.

Fasting done right, according to professor Matson who spent a freat amount on this research does the following:

Renews taste buds,

Teaches temperance in other things,

Activates stem cells, repairs your Dna,

Significantly combats risk of diabetes and other harmful diseases,

Activates brain power,

destroys stale cell deposits (i think carbohydrates) in your body.