NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

To provide myself love and respect

LostRiver

Why I started this Journal: after being clean for a week, I felt like a different person. My thoughts stop being murky.

After 2 weeks, something odd happened: standing on my feet felt nice. Standing on my own two feet felt strong. And grounded. And firm. And peaceful.

I crave sobriety even though at times, I don't even know what it means.

I appreciate any moments of clarity that I have from being clean. And I know I can look myself in the eye and say: you are a human being worthy of love and respect. Because today you are clean.

Day one, let's go.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LostRiver said:

crave sobriety even though at times, I don't even know what it means.

Sobriety to me is the freedom of emptiness in my mind. No more brain fog, no more excessive tiredness, and no pull towards needing to feel stimulated. The ability to be present and not needing to do anything until you've decided to do it. Openness. 

• Like 2

I only started this two days ago - I slept so well last night despite a few dreams, and things already feel more clear, definite feeling of positive changes in my body and mind.  Just waiting for my first withdrawal cravings to hit.. lol!   Trying to prepare for it and have lots of other things ready to fill my time.  Thank you for being on this journey too.  

• Like 2