NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Introduction

CD

Hello guys, my name is Caless Davis. Today i begin my 90 Day Detox of video games and i want to make this a permanent aspect of my life which is to be free of gaming. I have played video games since i was 8 or 9 years old, it started with N64 and has a led to now to the PS4. While i do consider myself lucky to not be so addicted to where i dont have a social life, or i'm on a game for 16 hours straight in worst cases, i have been trying over the years to stop gaming in order to move forward with new goals and heights i want to reach in my career and life.  The longest i have been without video games was 3 months and i hope that it can be longer. It feels good to be able to join a community that is going through the same journey as me  and it makes me feel more optimistic that no matter the obstacles and cravings that i may get, i will have people to encourage me to stay video game free. I hope to strike up friendships with some of yal and be able to help in any way to support people on this journey. It was a blessing to be able to come across this community. 

Hey Caless! Welcome to the community. :)

Thank you very much, you have started an amazing thing here and im so thankful to have come across your TED Talks and your YouTube Channel, keep inspiring the masses mate!!!!!!!!!