NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Gamequitters newb here. Looking to level up!

Steveo46

Hey guys. I'm currently writing this on my phone because I'm too scared to own a comp. Ive been addicted to games for about half my life. I started when I was about 12 and I'm currently 24.

I never had much motivation in school and as the addition got worse I started not going to chill with friends because I'd rather game alone.

Fast forward to now I'm currently 24, have no Job, don't go to school, am on disability for depression and anxiety. It's hard to say which came first but the games are definitely making the depression and anxiety worse.

I'm so lonely and sick of having no friends, But everything else seems boring. I know that's a symptom of game addiction though and I've tried quitting before.

This is my first time on the site however and I've bought the respawn pack so hopefully, with some guidance, I'll stay quit. Last time I was close so I'm hoping I can do it this time!

Anyway thanks for reading!

Welcome aboard! :)  If you need answers about anything related to quitting, Cam's videos truly are the best (+ respawn). 

But if you need encouragement and a sense of community, this is the place to be. Everyone's different, but for me, writing here is of tremendous help, so I hope you'll feel welcome and check in here often! (Go start a journal)

I know how terribly difficult it can feel, but I also know that it's possible to quit. I believe in you man!