NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Freeletics Team

Colin

Freeletics has short intense workouts that I've been doing for over a year. They're very intense, but I post all my workouts there. I'd love to see some of you join me if you're up for it. 

http://bit.ly/2c1VIpl

I had a pretty solid transformation from week 4 to 14. Hernia surgery slowed me down these last few months but I started back up again last week.

Edited by Colin

I really like the idea. I once bought a book about bodyweight training, called "You Are Your Own Gym" by Mark Lauren, but I couldn't quite get into it. An app that tells you exactly what to do might be more motivating.

Edited by Fagus

I still have the muscle but I'm a little fatter after my surgery, but I've been running and doing Freeletics for a few weeks now. I just changed my diet and that's helping with the weight. So I'm back on track but not back to where I was before surgery yet. 

That's my problem at the moment. I don't have the guts to expose myself to the internet, you know? Like posting with real name and show pictures of yourself. Afterall, the internet does neither forget nor forgive anything you do. So I give kudos to anyone who does so.

• 5 months later...