We've reached over 20,000 journal entries! Thanks to everyone for making this a special place.

Journal - Gresa

68 posts in this topic

Posted

Day 4 - Game Free

Hi everyone,

last few days have been quite good.I'm almost everyday outside either running or biking and that alone makes my day very nice.Yesterday I had one of my personal records on running almost 10km non-stop.I'm so inspired by the Olympic Games.Also managed to pick up my pencil and draw something after a very very long time.

peace out :)

2 people like this

Posted

Way to go Gresa! 

Posted

Day Zero

Hey guys,

got to start again from scratch since that summer was quite messy + missdirected me hard.

I have once again deleted everything (well it was only hearthstone this time) + installed a software called Cold-Turkey (not trying to promote) to help block distractions.For older users who may remember me when I first started my 90 detox I had a drawing a day challenge for one week.I'm going to do that once again for one more week.I really need to get more serious in my studying, workouts and hobbies.Looking forward eliminating as much as possible my "bad" smartphone usage.All ideas on the "smartphone usage issue" are welcome (although I have made a different topic for that :P ).

So anyway back to work!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Girl. Welcome back! I think daily journalling and drawing will take you far if you stick to it.

Posted

Welcome back!

1 person likes this

Posted

Day 1

back...

2 people like this

Posted

Day 1

back...

Welcome back!

1 person likes this

Posted

Day 1

back...

hey Gresa. Welcome back. How are things going?